D la Repubblica ‘The Big D’ Volume #4 2024 : Rianne van Rompaey by Karim Sadli

They are best friends in private life. It’s a great cover. Farneti is doing amazing job.

Piergiorgio is even willing to shove certain models down our throats... Isn't Mica dating someone who works or worked with him? This perhaps explains a lot.

Piergiorgio is even willing to shove certain models down our throats... Isn't Mica dating someone who works or worked with him? This perhaps explains a lot.
Mica is a great model and it’s decade on the scene. So… nitpick nepo babies. These ppl are real models.

skinny besties unite ✨

Both covers are quite nice, I have no doubt that Sadli did a fantastic job on the editorial and I'm looking forward to it. However, I'll never understand the incessant need so many people on tFS have to complain about continuous exposure that top models receive each generation. Where would they be if they got discarded every year or two? There are so many new faces booking magazines and campaigns, and yet it's never enough for people to stop being annoying about the sight of experienced models who still have plenty to give. I'll never get tired of seeing Rianne everywhere, because the girl is excellent at what she does - unlike so many of her more forgettable peers. She stands apart and for that, she deserves to stay consistently booked. Kiki!! And my favourite STEM girlie Julia... y'all need to get over it.

skinny besties unite ✨

Both covers are quite nice, I have no doubt that Sadli did a fantastic job on the editorial and I'm looking forward to it. However, I'll never understand the incessant need so many people on tFS have to complain about continuous exposure that top models receive each generation. Where would they be if they got discarded every year or two? There are so many new faces booking magazines and campaigns, and yet it's never enough for people to stop being annoying about the sight of experienced models who still have plenty to give. I'll never get tired of seeing Rianne everywhere, because the girl is excellent at what she does - unlike so many of her more forgettable peers. She stands apart and for that, she deserves to stay consistently booked. Kiki!! And my favourite STEM girlie Julia... y'all need to get over it.
Preach!!!

she was dating and even was married to Puiergiorgio partner Samuel Ellis but they`re no ;onger together however still friends. Mica is now dating some Argentinian photographer, he took her pics for zara in Japan.

It reminds me that iconic september cover under Edward Enninful for W Mag but with less excitement

Both covers are nice but it seems more suitable for the summer,not winter...maybe it was delayed?.... and on november they are announcing a special number......

People complaining about the cast are crazy. These are the real models, actually the best models that we have today that are not the OGs from 90s-00s. I am not even mentioning this is the cast we would get for a regular VI by Meisel issue, because all of these people have worked loads with him and we all know Meisel at least has the best casting constantly.

That said, this is a good effort, however I'd be totally over the moon if we get the same, but with Clement Chabernaud, RJ King, Jarrod Scott, Anna Jagodzinska, Jamie Bochert, Arizona Muse, Vanessa Axente, Saskia de Brauw... Imagine the level of modelling power that would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matkolodziejski
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->