Daily Exercise #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got pushed into a spin class this morning.

never EVER again. That was terrifying. And the teacher was scarily intense.

^^apriliciate is it really a good workout?? I've been wanting to get a Wii!

Adults intermediate Ballet for 2 hours and then bikram for the usual 90 mins.

Dead.

Adults intermediate Ballet for 2 hours and then bikram for the usual 90 mins.

Dead.

Wow! You must be in really great shape to work out for over 3 hours. Are or were you a professional athlete at one point?

I really wish I could work out that much but I barely have time to do an hour now.

Yesterday: I pushed my nephew in a stroller around for 30 min, did cardio pilates for 33 min and some weights for probably about 10 min.

Wow! You must be in really great shape to work out for over 3 hours. Are or were you a professional athlete at one point?

I really wish I could work out that much but I barely have time to do an hour now.

Yesterday: I pushed my nephew in a stroller around for 30 min, did cardio pilates for 33 min and some weights for probably about 10 min.

Bahhh no no, the very thought calling myself an athlete makes me laugh!

Noooo i was always a dancer until i was 16, I did tap, ballet and contortion!

The adult ballet classes are really just an hour of stretching and barre work and the rest is just fluff and pointe work :lol:

bikram is pretty hardcore but ive been doing it for a while so its more like meditation to me and a way to get rid of stress.

I admire people that can run and run and run and run, i dont think anything i do is any sort of serious exercise! :blink: I hate gyms and working out...icky icky!

Bahhh no no, the very thought calling myself an athlete makes me laugh!

Noooo i was always a dancer until i was 16, I did tap, ballet and contortion!

The adult ballet classes are really just an hour of stretching and barre work and the rest is just fluff and pointe work :lol:

bikram is pretty hardcore but ive been doing it for a while so its more like meditation to me and a way to get rid of stress.

I admire people that can run and run and run and run, i dont think anything i do is any sort of serious exercise! :blink: I hate gyms and working out...icky icky!

Oh:blush: I thought you were ballet dancing for 2 hours straight. Still stretching and all that is hard work. I am not flexible at all so it would be hard for me to do. I couldn't do that kind of yoga for and hour let alone 90 min. I did a cardio pilates DVD last night and I was sweating like a pig half way through it! Props to you anyway!

I do also admire people who can run and run. I can jog for about 30 min then I tap out.

arghhh pilates is hard!!! Its all core...and i have a really weak core :(

paaaaaiinnnfullll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->