Boobs #2

tullepen

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Sometimes mine leak clear fluid...weird. Never been pregnant,so what is going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty funny, when I was in South Korea my Korean mum wanted to buy me and my friend a present and we went to this lingerie shop. Non of the bras fit me and my friend said that most Korean girls use an A cup..and I said, well I'm Korean as well, and she replied:" Yeah, but you were raised in Norway and they raise bigger boobs there" :rofl:

I'm quite happy with the size of my boobs.

I'm a 34c and wouldn't want to be any bigger.

They have a good shape to them and big enough to look sexy, but still small enough to look like a lady. I'm able to wear shirts with built in bras or wear adhesive bras for garments without a back.

I refuse to get breast implants. Looks very unnatural.

I do chest exercises to keep them healthy and firm.

I'm 22 and want to keep the affects of gravity away as much as possible.

Better to start now and prevent the worst from happening.

I just had to accept I`m officially C-cup.apparently I have bought wrong size bras for years now, too big from around the chest and too small cup. I haven`t gain weight, actually I am fitter than when I was 18, but they have definitely grown after that. Funny, because otherwise I haven`t grown since I was 13.

I was happy with B-cup, and I really hope nothing makes them bigger anymore :D All shirts and blouses are tight on the breasts, if they fit nicely on my arms and waist.

regarding boobs, i do have a question regarding something i'm pretty self-conscious about:
what are boys' general views on 'pepperoni' nipples? i mean, like not that small... not freakishly big, but yeah... you get my flow

Personally, I think it depends on the guy. Some guys might not even have a preference. I have heard different opinons but generally speaking, I think they lprefer medium to big....

regarding boobs, i do have a question regarding something i'm pretty self-conscious about:
what are boys' general views on 'pepperoni' nipples? i mean, like not that small... not freakishly big, but yeah... you get my flow

I don't think you've any need to be self conscious. I can't speak as a guy,but boobs are boobs. As long as you've two nipples,I can't think of any guy I know who would notice what shape or size they are.

If a guy cares that much about nipple size, he is too shallow.

Nipples are nipples. I don't think guys care for such thing as their size. At least I don't.

lol ok well thanks guys, you definitely made me feel much better :D lol like they're not ginormous, and i defs make up for it in size lol :clap:-_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->