Daisy Lowe

Another campaign for Daisy?

Last week we learned curvy-for-a-model Daisy Lowe landed the Marc by Marc Jacobs spring 2009 campaign. Rumor has it she's also nabbed the spring 2009 DKNY campaign, which will be shot by the Sartorialist himself, Scott Schumann. Does this mean size 0 is really on its way out? Stay tuned. [Fashionologie]

^ Apparently Pixie Geldof will be in the DKNY ads with Daisy. Daisy's also doing Pringle, according to Grazia.

Euch. Geldofs ruin everything. I don't want Daisy lumped in with these "it girls" anymore, she should branch out on her own.

but daisy IS and 'it' girl. I quite like pixie, hate peaches though

^ Pixie's okay but she really is a bit of a mess. I just wish Daisy could have campaigns with some actual models, ya know?

Gorgeous new polas! I still just love her bangs, she wouldn't be the same without them.

i hate the term "it girl" daisy a model why can't they all just call her that
the geldof girls i like em' but pixie although she's cool is not model material at all especially if she's gonna be in a ad with miss daisy lowe who is jaw dropping pixie just looks.....like pixie.
i'm a sucker for Polaroids i love the new ones:smile:

She looks very different with and without make-up, but great non the less :smile:

I think pixie is a good model, daisy certainly isn't better model material anyway

http://

In January 2007, I didn't see this picture anywhere so...
And i'm looking for more on internet.

(plastique magazine myspace.)

I agree.
She just catches attention, and your end up staring at her.
And she's got an actual body to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->