Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz get married!

I did not have the faintest clue that they were even dating. Anyway, I love them both and I wish them the best of luck! Rachel's 41? Like, actually?

This seems sudden given how long they've been a couple, but all the best to them!

Ooooh I love this! They're both perfect and with each other they make one heck of a couple!

I didn't even know they were seeing each other but I can respect their privacy. Best of luck to both of them!

If I were Rachel, I'd be worried...he seems like the type to get bored. FAST! And also, when a guy or a woman cheats on whoever they are with to be with you...bad sign. They will do it again, it's never a fluke.

They weren't together very long to before they got married which makes me think that maybe she's pregnant. I mean daniel was with his last girlfirend for like five years and Rachel the same and they were both engaged but never married. But congrats either way!!! :smile:

Doubt it. Rachel's been with Darren for years (they have a son) but never married. Daniel has a daughter with an ex (they might have been married, but it only lasted for two years).

I was a little iffy about the way their relationship happened because it seemed clear there was some overlap between relationships. Nonetheless, the fact that they married makes me think it's the real deal. And apparently Darren is rumoured to be a serial cheater so I could care less about him. I do feel bad for Daniel's ex GF. She must be pretty bummed that they were together for 5 years and then he just moved on so quickly.

@ Luxxx, what do you mean by he's the type who get bored fast? He was with his ex for 5 years. Hardly the George Clooney type.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of DC so I'm very happy for him and Rachel. Hope it lasts. They have certainly kept their relationship very low-key which I think is a very healthy sign.

I would put money on the fact that he cheated on his ex many times -- Rachel was just the first woman he decided to leave for. Sorry, but I don't but the PR spin for these two.

I would put money on the fact that he cheated on his ex many times -- Rachel was just the first woman he decided to leave for. Sorry, but I don't but the PR spin for these two.

I wasn't aware there was any PR spin for these 2...which is one of the reasons they make such a lovely couple (I would marry either of them myself in a heartbeat actually...if I wasn't married already of course :innocent:).

Rachel is a wonderful inspiration for any woman terrified of hitting the big 4-0 and for that alone she deserves lifelong happiness :flower:

IA. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Darren is a serial cheater and might have knocked up Portman is a PR spin from Rachel/Daniel camp.:innocent:

The rumors of Darren cheating have been going on for a couple of years now, long before Daniel came into the picture.

IA. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Darren is a serial cheater and might have knocked up Portman is a PR spin from Rachel/Daniel camp.:innocent:

I read that it originates from people who supposedly met Darren and he hits on his fans/actresses etc. and even that he pressured Rachel into an "open" marriage.

I might buy that it was PR spin if Daniel hasn't always been IDGAF about the media and publicity.

And I haven't heard about Daniel cheating before. Unless it was the Sienna rumours? Then again, didn't know that people thought he was gay either so clearly I'm not a very informed fan.

i didn't know Darren had such a reputation. what makes me think their separation wasn't a big deal is cus i think they were already several months broken up before they went public with their separation and in that time they regularly showed support for each other on public events during those few months (Darren and Rachel) unlike Daniel and his gf at the time and they're regularly seen going around together with their son nowadays...btw, i don't think they were ever married (Darren and Rachel), no?

this came as a TOTAL shock... i had no idea they even dated?
but i like her so all the best!

Given what we know: 1) Darren and Rachel were married for 10 years and 2) Rachel and Daniel have wed only a year after her initial union with Darren ended. There is really only one logical conclusion.

No one who has been married for ten years (who isn't idiotically on the rebound) would wed again so quickly without a prior relationship leading up to it. The idea that Rachel didn't cheat on Darren with Craig, to me, is laughable, regardless of the structure of the marriage she and Aronofsky had designed for themselves, open, monogamous or otherwise. She was with Daniel for more than a year, I guarantee it, or she's an utter fool and foolish is certainly not how Rachel strikes me.

Rachel and Darren were not married, and were over for a while. They maintained a partnership for Black Swan. My cousin works for Aronofsky in one of his NY offices and said it doesn't seem like there is any bad feelings. Seems like the Rachel/Darren relationship died a while ago.

And Rachel and Daniel have been friends for years.

Given what we know: 1) Darren and Rachel were married for 10 years and 2) Rachel and Daniel have wed only a year after her initial union with Darren ended. There is really only one logical conclusion.

No one who has been married for ten years (who isn't idiotically on the rebound) would wed again so quickly without a prior relationship leading up to it. The idea that Rachel didn't cheat on Darren with Craig, to me, is laughable, regardless of the structure of the marriage she and Aronofsky had designed for themselves, open, monogamous or otherwise. She was with Daniel for more than a year, I guarantee it, or she's an utter fool and foolish is certainly not how Rachel strikes me.

Rachel never married Darren.

Rachel has been friends with Daniel for years.

That was the most unexpected star-marriage of this year. I like the moth! Congrats!

They're both hot, good actors and likeable so congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nauseated
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->