She looks so much like Jodi Foster

naah... no I think not

pic of jodie from thespiannet.com
jf.jpg

Backstage Dolce& Gabbana ss 2005. she looks great! from firstview.com:
00019.L.JPG

Amelia said:
More :smile:

<- do no quote pictures. if you need to refer to one, do so by post number/position. Thank you ->

from firstview.com

Those sunglasses are funny shaped...but I love the outfit!

Last edited by a moderator:
bug eyed!!
and the one with the vest and sparkly shrug is cute! i love the outfit...but models are so flat chested!
thanks for the pics
:flower:

I ink the glasses are gorgous! I want a pair. Any ideas where/who?:heart:

she looks stunning!
and Dolce & Gabbana rock as always:smile:

fashionyork said:
She's everywherere september's paris and american vogue, and baazar!

I know! I'm flipping through mags and boom! Another pic of Daria. :rolleyes: :heart:

I have a question. Is Anyone know something about Daria&Bruce Willis? Some day I was reading the article corncerd Bruce Willis, and that was writing Bruce are meeting with Daria. So I wanna know what do you think about it? Is it true? Or someone made mistake?

Polka said:
I have a question. Is Anyone know something about Daria&Bruce Willis? Some day I was reading the article corncerd Bruce Willis, and that was writing Bruce are meeting with Daria. So I wanna know what do you think about it? Is it true? Or someone made mistake?

My goodness, could it be true? I love him too!! maybe they could get married and have beautiful beautiful childern. I'm going to google this right now. :woot:

Polka said:

I'm back! Not so much as a peep of them being linked on google. :unsure: :angry:

Vella said:
My goodness, could it be true? I love him too!! maybe they could get married and have beautiful beautiful childern. I'm going to google this right now. :woot:
:lol: But was a few months ago and it was wrote in only the one newspaper so i can suppose that isn't true;/after that I read that Bruce is meeting with other one woman. Rally he has dated? with her already:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chicbean
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->