Daria Werbowy

CharlottefromCA said:
very good point. I also doubt she had a nose job simply because.. why fix something that isn't broken. She landed the Prada campaign with that nose.. she landed the cover of Vogue with that nose.. so why change it? Makeup artists/photographers might want to change it up a bit to suit their needs.. but in my opinion.. I doubt she'd actually go out and get surgery... I mean this is an industry that celebrates a little bit of quirkiness.. Daria's nose sets her apart. My two cents.

Plus, I hear nose surgery takes quite a long time to heal.

Thanks for all members posting fantastic photos, but PLEASE :

1)ADD PHOTO CREDITS

2)REMOVE PICTURES FROM QUOTES
3)RESIZE PICTURES THAT ARE TOO BIG, or POST THEM AS ATTACHMENTS

Any pictures posted without credits will be deleted.

toohipforbrooklyn said:
ive always thought they looked alike... theyre both very feline

haha, i never thought of her looking like a cat but she really does. XD I love Daria's nose & always have.

It does look a bit different, but if she did have a plastic surgery seems like it was a minimal change. I think she looks great in all the pics.
AnaisF i agree with you if you can afford plastic surgery and want do it, go ahead. Im in the opinion if you think plastic surgery can improve how you feel about yourself, its your right to do it. Not trying to say to everybody turn into Janice Dickson thoguht, hahaha :P

Daria... :heart:
portada_suscrip_sep05.jpg

pic: vouge.com.es

In a weekly Austrian newspaper supplement they were talking about a model called Daria Verbovy :lol: ! I couldn't stop laughing, those stupid guys who have no clue :lol: :P !!!

kate_is_goddess said:
In a weekly Austrian newspaper supplement they were talking about a model called Daria Verbovy :lol: ! I couldn't stop laughing, those stupid guys who have no clue :lol: :P !!!

whoa things like that are allways fun! :P

kate_is_goddess said:

hhmm..thats how her last name is pronounced

I was watching Fashion TV last night and they had the First Face segment and had a sepcial on Daria. That girl is sooo down to earth, she seems so, so lovely. Not stuck up in the least (not that i ever thought she was ) and i totally love her accent, she's also very well spoken..such a nice young lass ^_^

backstage chloe spring/summer 05
**EDIT : PICS DELETED. MISSING CREDITS.**

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->