Daria Werbowy

oolie coco said:
Haha! I can still think whatever I want, but thanks! Weight loss doesn't change a nose size - noses grow continuously until you die - same with ears.

my ears are gonna carry on growing????? what???:unsure:

hate to bring it up again, but if she did have an nose job...i'm jealous. why not have cosmetic surgery if you can??

girl said:
hi... here the pic that u wanted...:wink:

OMG! Thankyou so much for finding them for me! :woot: karma:heart: for you!

I don't know if you have any more of them, but there's one where Daria's looking up (cutest pic ever^_^ ).

Thanks again :flower:

another possibility... she had a nose job in 2004 and then her nose grew back in 2005! :D :P

gosh all these pictures of her nose:wacko: it's starting to make her nose look distorted:wacko:

something like this?

Attachments

• NASONA.JPG
    NASONA.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 13
She has a very interesting nose, it photographs different from different angles. Think about it you guys, was there really enough time before fashion weeks and editorial shoots for her to get her nose done and heal without anyone talking about it???

mhmmm. :wink: :innocent:

Good point A.F. There would never be time, and someone would have seen her, she's too well known for someone not to have spotted her.

i :heart: her nose, its part of her unique feature and she would be crazy to even think about changing it...:rolleyes:

I never really noticed her odd-shaped nose until now that you guys mention it.

here's something different of her

**EDIT : PICS DELETED. MISSING CREDITS.**

Last edited by a moderator:
4034-12.jpg

Sorry if repost. but it's new for me:flower:

maybe that's her after having a complete facial surgery! :D

AlmostFamous said:
She has a very interesting nose, it photographs different from different angles. Think about it you guys, was there really enough time before fashion weeks and editorial shoots for her to get her nose done and heal without anyone talking about it???

mhmmm. :wink: :innocent:

very good point. I also doubt she had a nose job simply because.. why fix something that isn't broken. She landed the Prada campaign with that nose.. she landed the cover of Vogue with that nose.. so why change it? Makeup artists/photographers might want to change it up a bit to suit their needs.. but in my opinion.. I doubt she'd actually go out and get surgery... I mean this is an industry that celebrates a little bit of quirkiness.. Daria's nose sets her apart. My two cents.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
**EDIT : PICS DELETED. MISSING CREDITS.**

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->