Daria Werbowy

she's okay... not my favorite model- but i like this pic

Attachments

• daria werdowy.jpg
    daria werdowy.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 85
just read at fashist that daria won't do olympus fashion week in ny this season... does anybody know anything about that?

Firstview
00084.L.JPG

00085.L.JPG

PussyLee said:
She's got the best face in Fashion today!
Daria's face had the same impact on me as Liya's a few years ago. Totally modern. She has the "it" thing other models don't have. Somehow her features seem to be in total adequacy with our time. Hope that makes sense in english.

does anyone have a bigger picture of this?

dariav18ox7in.png

it's daria sitting at a table with a unicorn purse, smoking a cigarette

it's from the autumn issue of v magazine, the 'v love daria' editorial. does anyone have those scans? i found this picture at the v website about a month ago.

cake_batter said:
does anyone have a bigger picture of this?

it's daria sitting at a table with a unicorn purse, smoking a cigarette

it's from the autumn issue of v magazine, the 'v love daria' editorial. does anyone have those scans? i found this picture at the v website about a month ago.

:flower:

from our friend eword @ WFT :smile:

and here are the rest :flower:

also from eword, posted on Wft. much thanks to her!

note: these are out of order lol

Those pics in 2225 and 2226 are so awesome. I think that's my favorite Daria editorial ever, and she's been in loads of really good ones, so that's saying something.

How much do I love Daria? Let me count the ways... :flower: (actually elise c. is my favorite favorite, but Daria's a very close second)

original, you spread my wft secret! :P:
just one thing. I don't have a scanner, I took the pics with my digital camera, that's why quality is so so.

and yes, this is one of her best eds, along with the November 2004 Vogue Paris (still by Bruce Weber), June 2005 W and the August 2005 Vogue Paris (both by Mario Sorrenti). guess why! :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
eword said:
just read at fashist that daria won't do olympus fashion week in ny this season... does anybody know anything about that?

:o

I hope that isn't true.

I would like more info as well.

That V ed is great! especially the back pictures in the V love Daria bit.

thanks so much original sin!

i was dying to have that posted, it's my favourite editorial she's ever been in.

This is making me nervous! Where is Daria in New York this season?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markrokusek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->