Daria Werbowy

morojul said:
NEW YORK FASHION WEEEK WITH OUT DARIA

you serious? :o i'm not really a daria fan but is she really not doing NY fashion week? she's a star and i would have thought she'd be there...

^ MILAN!?!?! anyway just out of curiosity, how do you know this morojul?

fleur137 said:
^ MILAN!?!?! anyway just out of curiosity, how do you know this morojul?

BECAUSE THIS SEASON
SHE IS NOT IN PARIS- NEW YORK- MILAN MENS
AND I TALKED WITH HER THE LAST NIGHT
SHE WILL BE IN MILAN DONT WORRY

Last edited by a moderator:
damn it, thats two seasons now she's not in paris! Tell Daria I love her!!! (she's the only person important enough for me to actually send fan mail)

no Paris!?I could def handle her missing NY.. but Paris has all the best shows :(

I guess at least she can rock Gucci, Prada, Versace, and Dolce

post it please :smile: her ad campaigns get posted like 10 times so don't worry

it's been posted somewhere else... not by me this time! :wink: keep searching, guys, the web is so big... :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
She not this one in new york in order that the persons and others do not get bored with her because she was everywhere

^^

if that was the reason.. at least she could have limited herself to at least a few BIG shows.. like Chanel (she's doing their add campaign) and YSL (ditto).. and McQueen (I love McQueen)

Paris w/o Daria = me :(

I think she does this strategically, to booze her career instead of over-saturation, Gisele did this before, remember? G went MIA for a few season and people anticipated her next appearance! Darling Daria is just doing the same!

that's very smart of her..
I think I would to the same thing if I was her
she's like candy,it's good but if eat to much of it you get sick of it :lol:

Many Super Models ,she) Has Done It They Disappear And Return

Gisele, Carmen , Kate And Now Its Daria's Time

ok, but yeah, she should be in like, ONE show in Paris! I think that would be so much better than being in none, just to give a taste.. maybe like closing the last show in paris!!! That way people are like, "oooh there she is!" and CRAVE more :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kris02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->