Daria Werbowy

I didn't even realize she had a baby! She's really been under the radar...

I miss her on print but I don't miss her on the catwalk.

Someone commented on the Dolce & Gabbana SS 2005 show that as soon as Naomi entered the runway she set the pace for the show but Daria couldn't follow, and someone else replied that she served as a palate cleanser between Naomi and Carmen Kass. That made me LOL.

She’s not coming back for a while. I feel like she’s the type to not work until her kid is in school or something.

It's actually been SO LONG now since Daria has done any fashion anything.

She must've truly been done with it all. She made that money, had a genuinely iconic run, and then said, "k thanks, bye!"

Like, what if she's pulling a Yasmeen Ghauri right now and we legit never see her in fashion again?!? It's too terrible a thought to even consider.

I don’t think we’ve seen the last of her. I truly believe she is just enjoying these moments with her child before they get to school aged. But even then, she will never be all the way “back”. She’s a different breed and truthfully that’s why we all love her!

Happy that’s she’s enjoying her life after all the success she got,the career she done! There’s not need to say more about IT, when you mention DARIA WERBOWY you know darling... MAJOR Daria.

Anyway will be a pleasure a truly surprise to see her doing something in fashion... PG del moro, Ashley and others they really want to see her and probably tried to contact her or so ... but there’s not Answer...

Just now I was looking at some 2005 shows and realized it feels like a century since she last fronted a campaign/cover or walked a show. Such a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->