Daria Werbowy

amorousluna said:
well i live in nyc, and both my parents and I have careers in the fashion business, so i've seen many a model, one of which is Daria Werbowy. I never worked with her, but i saw her on the street. She was very very tall (I'm 5'9", and she looked like giant to me), she had a sort of funky vintage style (huge vintage sunglasses, and big, ripped, masculine pants with a bag which i think was either by marni or prada, and a grey sweat shirt), and she was very tan, and had perfect, gorgeous skin. One thing both my friend and i noticed is that her body look very very masculine! From behind, she looked like a man... no joke! Her shoulders were really wide, and her legs looked so masculine.. I'm not trying to knock on all these models, I'm just telling you what I saw. Other than her body, she looks exactly how she does in pictures! She was also laughing alot with her friend, and she went into a vintage store (in the east village).

that's so cool you saw Daria! I love her and would totally want to meet her. It's quite interesting you said her legs looked really masculine. Have you seen that picture of her on this thread where she's wearing the really short shorts and her legs looks so tiny and impossibly perfect? Is she just like muscular/toned?

I agree, the adrogyny is definitely part of her charm.

Thanks,all great pics:D I love DARIA:heart:

LINDA,A mulher mais linda do Mundo:wink:

she is doing paris fashion week.. you can see her in the viktor & rolf show! yeey!

mini-ella said:
she is doing paris fashion week.. you can see her in the viktor & rolf show! yeey!

:woot: yayyy!
ah i just checked style.com but i couldn't find Daria at the viktor & rolf photos...but hopefully they'll turn up soon~
so glad to see Ai Tominaga back too ^_^

mini-ella said:

are you sure? I had a look at the runway and backstage pictures at some vogue site, but I couldn't find any daria... maybe it's just me, I don't know... :unsure:

love that one picture - the torn jeans and simple white t-shirt...
uberpretty

Last edited by a moderator:
i think she is a little over exposed, but there are a few pictures i like of her:

Attachments

• daria werdowy.jpg
    daria werdowy.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 38
OMG i just noticed that Daria is on the cover of Aussie Vogue Nov 05 issue :heart: , but it seems to me she is only on the cover, no ed inside. i'm going to get this issue today.
cover.jpg

^ thanks Gazillion!!! :clap: i'm so going to buy that today too!

from what I can make out, does is say: Exclusive Daria! ?
(crosses fingers that there's more inside)

vix123 said:
^ thanks Gazillion!!! :clap: i'm so going to buy that today too!

from what I can make out, does is say: Exclusive Daria! ?
(crosses fingers that there's more inside)

yep it does say that

Exclusive Daria. Behind the scenes with a supermodel

so maybe there's an interview or something :smile:

so now I'm going to obsess anyone with my typical request: any scan?!?!? :lol:

^ of course :flower: hot scans :chef:

Daria on the cover of Aussie Vogue, November 2005
daira6fr.jpg

actually the colour of the texts on the cover is silver.

thumbnails:

ps. you're welcome, vix123 :D

thanks Gazillion! very kind! :smile:

daria, we have to do something for your tastes, especially movies! :lol:
I'm more with you about boys... james dean, river phoenix... I think I understand your tastes... this is exactly the kind of men I like... I won't say more! :innocent:

those are awesome scans!) thanks a lot. I'm gonna read the article now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greg1979
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->