Daria Werbowy

Does anybody have a bigger and better version of this picture?

376.JPG

From imgmodels.com

Haha, I just read the Vogue Australia article (Thankyou very much for them by the way) and in the second paragraph they say she's "polish-born" :D

I don't know if you're referring to a mistake in language or biography. in either case, she was born in Warsaw actually, but from an Ukrainian family. she said it herself in other interviews. :smile:

hop these are not reposts, these pcts are really stunning:rolleyes:
geocities.com

Harper's Bazaar editorial from December 2003
shot by Peter Lindbergh

dec03-01.jpg
dec03-02.jpg
dec03-03.jpg
dec03-04.jpg
dec03-05.jpg
dec03-06.jpg
dec03-07.jpg
dec03-08.jpg
dec03-09.jpg
dec03-10.jpg

^ I was thinking, maybe it's due to her contract with Lancome, which might be exclusive and they might be restricting her work perhaps (Like Natalia V. for Calvin Klein:(innocent: .......

she must be on exclusive for chanel or ysl, i cant imagine anyone NOT wanting to book her...i hope her exclusive is worth big $$

Crea said:
thanks everyone for all the pictures..she looks pretty good as a guy :D

don't know if this has been posted before, sorry if it has..
bigger versions of Sweet rus's paparazzi pics and more..

august 13 in NYC, i think?
e8jrlk.jpg

Why is she being pgotographed by the paparazzi? I mean she's a top model, but she's not as well known as Gisele or someone on that celebrity level...

yourbestfriend said:
she must be on exclusive for chanel or ysl, i cant imagine anyone NOT wanting to book her...i hope her exclusive is worth big $$

Talking of which, there were 2 new YSL ads and one brand spanking new Chanel ad featuring Daria in Vogue:woot: I shall scan it tomorrow for you guys (unless you've seen them already:o )

yourbestfriend said:

I doubt its a matter of not wanting to book her. She's obviously in demand. But geez. To go from EVERYWHERE to just Chanel/YSl. I can't handle it. :lol:

AlmostFamous said:
I doubt its a matter of not wanting to book her. She's obviously in demand. But geez. To go from EVERYWHERE to just Chanel/YSl. I can't handle it. :lol:

I think this is a good career move..she knows everyone wants her so why not play hard to get? Now when she'll be available everyone will want her. Everyone wants what they cant have :innocent:

Hye Park Lover said:
Talking of which, there were 2 new YSL ads and one brand spanking new Chanel ad featuring Daria in Vogue:woot: I shall scan it tomorrow for you guys (unless you've seen them already:o )

yes, please! always eager to see scans! :lol:

she is a celeb
daria right now is like gisele or carmen
she is a top maybe she will sorvivor all the time

um what happened to the vogue australia scans? werent they scanned by gazillion? :blink:

and i wouldnt put daria on the level of gisele, even though i prefer daria immensely to gisele...but i dont think daria is anywhere near as famous/well-known as gisele

darias not as famous as gisele, but i think shes on her way

gazillions scan may have been deleted for being too large?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TristanKim
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->