Daria Werbowy

^ that news was so last season :D

OriginalSin said:
um what happened to the vogue australia scans? werent they scanned by gazillion? :blink:
i think the scans are still there, no? :blink: it's #2496, p.125. or i'll just post it again :heart:

Gazillion said:
^ that news was so last season :D

i think the scans are still there, no? :blink: it's #2496, p.125. or i'll just post it again :heart:

whoops...something is really wrong with me...for some reason i thought they were on page 126 :blush:

thanks for reposting though, that was very nice :D :flower:

LOL! You should've heard me in the airport when I saw Daria on the cover then noticed her NAME on the cover (therefore suggesting an article). I said "DARIA!!" really loudly and then was jumping up and down waiting for mum to buy it.

:ninja:...infact no! It's not my fault!! Daria is just too amazing!

oh! and I'd say that's a definite cover to keep.

the people sitting across behind me on the plane were smirking(as my brother and mother told me) as I took out my load of magazines to read and then laughed when i almost dropped the Daria one on the ground(it would've bent)and breathed in really fast and said "OMG!".

..see Daria is too amazing she's doing things to my head

OriginalSin said:
and i wouldnt put daria on the level of gisele, even though i prefer daria immensely to gisele...but i dont think daria is anywhere near as famous/well-known as gisele

it seems to me that "they" are pushing her a lot to stardom... her name is quite BIG in editorials and covers, she is often inteviewed. but she's been very reserved about her private life so far, you can hardly see her at events, she hasn't done vs and stuff like that... as I said already I hope she'll stay so. famous for those who know her!

oct uk's editon of glamour there is an article about daria.she is not on the cover and the article are not as long as the one that has in vogue..anyway just check out

Thank you, i'll go buy it!
:heart:
is it the one with Cat Deely on the front, or the next one?

I read in Vanity Fair Italy that she said no to a multi-millionar contract with VS, because it's too cheap.

Come one, if you had a two season Chanel campaign would you sign with VS? It would be stupid.

AnaisF said:
Thank you, i'll go buy it!
:heart:
is it the one with Cat Deely on the front, or the next one?

Its the one with Cat Deeley on the cover. She seems really sweet in the article, I miss her this season :(

eword said:
it seems to me that "they" are pushing her a lot to stardom... her name is quite BIG in editorials and covers, she is often inteviewed. but she's been very reserved about her private life so far, you can hardly see her at events, she hasn't done vs and stuff like that... as I said already I hope she'll stay so. famous for those who know her!

I think most people only actually know Gisele because she's dating Leonardo DiCaprio:lol: But that's good, hopefully Daria'll be better known outside the fashion circles as she's now dating Josh Hartnet (sp?)

They're not together anymore... She left him because he usd to leave his socks all aroud their house and she said he was a child

well, this story is becoming an urban legend! :P
let him stay with scarlet at his house with his socks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TristanKim
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->