Attachments

• Безымянный2.gif
    Безымянный2.gif
    284.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 1.gif
    1.gif
    312.1 KB · Views: 133
OH god I miss her sooo much:cry:

I just put that picture of her knitting on my maths folder!! It's right next to me and it says "Daria Werbowy gets crafty":lol:

do you pronounce her last name verbovy?

yeah thats how its pronounced

im having severe daria withdrawal :( im hopign she'll be in a couture show because i would hate to wait til fall 06

she is one of tрe best Gucci models, isn't she?^_^

Image.asp

fmd.com

That's one of my fave editorials of hers! It was one of the first I saw of her and really thought wow!

so i still haven't seen all of the ysl or louis vuitton shows, but from the looks of it, daria isn't in either one of them.......which means that it's official.....she did no shows for spring 2006.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

maybe she'll turn up when all the pics come out.....she could have closed the show or something...this fashion week has just been so weird without her....

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I agree! I'm going through Daria withdrawal. Come back to us, Daria!

Thanks for the pics! She was definitely one of the best Gucci models, because she has huge sex appeal. Just compare her Gucci ads to Solange Wilvert's. Solange is a very pretty girl, but she doesn't have "it." Daria has it, especially with her awesome eyes.

scan from bwgreyscale.com
It was written Jessica Miller under the pct

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    449.4 KB · Views: 35
here are some scans from the November issue of Vogue australia... ive added the lnacome ad since its slightly different, sorry if it bothers anyone

sorry if theres any repeats, hope you all enjoy:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshii
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->