Daria Werbowy

Classygirlie said:
Me too. I am so glad to have found this website and forum because very very very few can get who all these people I am talking about are in my country. At least they know Adriana Lima so far.
Welcome to TFS, Classygirlie!:flower: It's a great forum indeed! So many stunning pcts and such sweet people, always the latest news, pcts and sharing the newest ads, eds. etc. from different corners of the world! That's why I like it so much!:heart:

^^ well, I'd say it may be a great forum at times... :innocent: and not always the latest pics and news come first here... :innocent:

anyway, thanks classygirlie, awesome beginning! the third picture is beautiful, but also the others are very good. congratulations.
I'm curious to understand better what you mean with the detail of the fingers. :flower:

Thank you sweet rus for the sweet welcome. :smile:

I meant, you know how on your palm under your finger nails there is the part where it is soft, the finger tips? I have totally forgotten the word. Well it is 5:00am. but anyway, that part of Daria's hands is very chubby. [I know this is funny sounding.] I think that is the only chubby part you can find. hehe. you can see it, if you look closely at the 1st picture. [i know all of you are going to go back to see the pic] hehe. Anyway, disregard it, if you don't get it, it is just some silliness. I noticed it because I've heard that if that part of a person's hands is chubby than it means they will be rich or something like that, i am not quite sure. Some silly superstition. But for you, Daria, it is true indeed.

eword said:
^^ well, I'd say it may be a great forum at times... :innocent: and not always the latest pics and news come first here... :innocent:

anyway, thanks classygirlie, awesome beginning! the third picture is beautiful, but also the others are very good. congratulations.
I'm curious to understand better what you mean with the detail of the fingers. :flower:
em...for me it is always nice, I hear only sweet words here, the only exception was in Karen Elson's thread but I don't count it cuz we came to the decision which satisfy us all ...and..as I'm not very fast in getting latest fashion news I read them first on TFS, to be honest there not many sources of getting some new information about some particular editorial or advertisement or model or smth. cuz the circle of people who are really interested in these things is quit narrow, quit vicious..though iI don't know..maybe it is only in my country:huh:
the end:D

well, at times you find news and pics here, other times there're other forums where you find pictures and news before than here. it depends. :smile: and about unpleasant episodes... I'd better change subject...
thanks, classygirlie. actually I have my explanation about daria's hands, but your is very sweet! :flower:

well, I don't want to sound repetitive cos I've said it millions of times!! but since it's your first day here I'll say it again... only for you! :smile:

androgynous hands for an androgynous beauty! :innocent:

Here are some scans from V magazine, fall preview (issue 36, 2005). I know some have been posted before, but I think some are new here.

this is one of my fave pictures ever: mature, intense, signs of life on her face, tomboysh...

v079bn.jpg

from imageshack.com

Does anyone have the ed that includes a pic of her in an orange hoody, smoking? thanks.

I love TFS. It opened me up the fashion world that I already loved. Plus, all the pics, editorials, ad campaigns, designers, models, clothes, etc., etc. that are discussed here- I could never find anybody else (let alone the hundreds) who shares the same interest in fashion as I do around here

The one con is probably the fact that I spend hours here when I should be using the free time to study. :D

LoveMyBoots said:
I love TFS. It opened me up the fashion world that I already loved. Plus, all the pics, editorials, ad campaigns, designers, models, clothes, etc., etc. that are discussed here- I could never find anybody else (let alone the hundreds) who shares the same interest in fashion as I do around here

well said LoveMyBoots :wink: - I feel exactly the same way! :D

I haven't seen Daria in any runway shows recently, anyone knows what she's up to right now?

anniechen said:
I haven't seen Daria in any runway shows recently, anyone knows what she's up to right now?
everyone's wondering the same...we're all going through Daria withdrawal :cry:

there was speculation that she was under exclusive contract with Chanel, YSL, etc, but she never did show.
last i heard she was shooting the Lancome perfume ads in Paris (?)
besides that, i'm just as clueless...anyone else have news?

AnaisF said:
Does anyone have the ed that includes a pic of her in an orange hoody, smoking? thanks.

Chara!

Anyway, the guy with the tattoos who's in a picture with Daria is sooo sexy. (the V editorial) Is he like, important, or anything? Does he have a name.

Attachments

• vogueparisaug05.jpg
    vogueparisaug05.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"