Daria Werbowy

Amelia said:
Sorry if it's a repost, but I don't control this thread
Model's own clothes ss 04 (source: firstview)

I love her look there :heart:

Wow.. I love it too.. I guess being a top model and getting lots of clothes helps too though.. but nonetheless.. love her style.

A lot of people have gotten nose jobs... it's okay to talk about it.

For me to say "I think she's had plastic surgery" is not an insult. It's just my opinion.

daria has not gotten a nose job... that vogue italia cover is beyond airbrushed, check out her recent runway pics, and you can see the same two dents, specially when she smiles

oolie coco sorry I hope you didn't think I was laughing..at you, I just thought it was funny..sorry I find everything funny:flower:

I just think there is nothing wrong with entertaining the possibility. : ) I'm not trying to start any "ruckus". I'm open to others' opinions and other people can be open to mine... no one has to agree.

straight face:

7d.jpg
12.jpg

8.jpg
10.jpg

slight smile:
4d.jpg
11.jpg

this is just what i think and is not meant to offend anybody.

all pictures courtesy of Style.com. Just search for "Daria Werbowy" and these pictures are runway/backstage shots from 2003-2005.

I find this stuff interesting. They are models and they are known for their face.

^I guess those pictures are hard to disprove. Plastic surgery in the modeling world bothers me more than in the other parts of the entertainment industry, because they are paid ridiculous amounts of money to be beautiful and I think they should be naturally beautiful. Surgery gives them an unfair advantage to fix their flaws. I don't know, I guess I could say that it's like steroids in sports.

With that said, I have to admit that it is a really great nose job.

um and so what if she got a nose job? :huh:
come on everybody its 2005 everyone and their mom has gotten plastic surgery

Sometimes it's really hard for me to tell.

I think it's hilarious that at first everyone's like "NO SHE HASN'T GOT ONE."

And then after I post some pictures everyone's like "SO WHAT IF SHE HAD ONE!!?!?!?!?!?"

Relax. I never said she went "psycho" or that anything is "terrible" about her. I just think she got surgery, nothing more, nothing less.

vix123 said:
does anyone have a backstage pic of Daria from the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 05 show? She's sorta sitting down in front of the other models with her arm around jessica stam, and karen e. and mariacarla b. are posing next to her? ... i saw it in a magazine once and can't seem to find it on tFS...

hi... here the pic that u wanted...:wink:

**EDIT : PICS DELETED. MISSING CREDITS.**

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah...I doubt Daria had a nose job. All the pics oolie coco posted were of different angles; the camera was pointing upwards. They were not a straight-on shot.

Fall 2005

00220m.jpg

Style

**EDIT : PICS DELETED. MISSING CREDITS.**

this seems to be at a similar angle and i don't understand why it looks so much smaller. her face really confuses me. Even the area between her eyes look different - like the bridge and all is much thinner.

Just my two cents, guys.

all the pics where she seems to have a better modelled nose are from Spring Summer 2005 shows. at that time she had lost a lot of weight, she was even scarily thin in the Italian shows, so maybe it can help understand why she looks so different in some images.

other pics from FALL 2005 shows backstage that should put an END to the debate.

(source: www.firstview.com and www.style.com)

Attachments

• fall 05 1.JPG
    fall 05 1.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 22
  • fall 05 2.jpg
    fall 05 2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 30
  • fall 05 3.JPG
    fall 05 3.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 23
Haha! I can still think whatever I want, but thanks! Weight loss doesn't change a nose size - noses grow continuously until you die - same with ears.

I wasn't referring to nose, I was referring to face! C'mon! Please! :P
And don't forget make-up!

do you want more? very pleased to offer! the end of the end! :D

Attachments

• burberry f05 3.jpg
    burberry f05 3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 27
  • carina.JPG
    carina.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread