Dasha Zhukova

Class Apeal

dashaandpeterbeard.jpg

Dasha’s time-management skills alone are impressive: in the past five years, she co-founded a successful clothing company (Kova + T), opened Moscow’s premier contemporary-art museum (The Garage), and took over as the editor in chief of the second incarnation of Pop magazine, repositioning it as the art world’s favorite biannual. And oh, in December she gave birth to her first child, a little boy called Aaron. Here she is with artist Peter Beard at Stella McCartney’s store opening in January 2009
Photograph and text by Derek Blasberg
vanityfair.com

408.jpg

407-1.jpg

forum.purseblog.com / thepurseforum

Last edited by a moderator:
18/06/10 - Moscow, Garage art centre
Opening summer season in garage

spletnik.ru

Thanks for the new pictures Lacroix, ADLET and lauraprado :flower:
Love her b&w outfit and Givenchy wedge booties, and is her dress in #103 Proenza Schouler?

i went through the old thread and this one as well and I really like her style... it´s so simple and feminine which i like

^Oh wow, gorgeous lace!! Don't like the hair down with the high collar, though.

Dasha Zhukova attends the Diane Von Furstenberg and Claridge's launch party, at Claridge's on June 23, 2010 in London, England.

foro famous people

gorgeous!

hate the shoe choice, but the dress looks fantastic on her and against her skin complexion

Is her dress Dolce & Gabbana? I think Giovanna Battaglia wore the same one in Cannes, it looks better without the bra straps showing off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->