Taylor Tomasi Hill

OOH, that outfit in 862 is perfect.

I'm trying to anybody else famous, whether celebrity or fashionista, pulling off the outfits she's been wearing this week, and I can't. Maybe Clemence Poesy and that's about all.

Also, I love how different she looks from last year's fashion week. One would hardly know it's the same person.

Meeting of the minds @goop @gwynethpaltrow @dvf #goopnyfw #nyfw
7f324e54937911e391a60a732777536b_8.jpg

instagram.com/ttomasihill

Taylor for Gwyneth Paltrow's site

let-the-games-begin.jpg

As an editor or buyer, New York Fashion Week is a mad dash: Often, you'll find yourself at 9+ shows a day, with plenty of appointments in between. These appointments are officially called re-sees, because you get to view the collection up close and personal. Goop tapped me to take you on a journey through my NYFW, from backstage to front row. There are plenty of other moments along the way, too, like my beauty regimen (I'm finally revealing who colors my hair), and a trip to the Chelsea Flower Market for my budding floral business (@TTHBlooms). It can't be all fashion, all the time, after all, which is why I stayed up until 3am putting together arrangements for clients. I hope you enjoy the journey as I had a blast with the amazing goop team.
xtth.jpg

gp-tth_c.jpg

My Favorite Follows On Instagram

These are the feeds I follow religiously, even if I haven't opened Instagram in days. @Bat_Gio for amazing travels and finds; @huntersalley for inspiration and perfectly plucked home wares; @intothegloss for beauty advice and shoots with up-and-comers; and @matchesfashion for their spot-on fashion curation. If you want to know what's worth looking at, their iPhones point the way.
illustration-small.jpg

From left to right: @garancedore | @goop | @carolinedemaigret | @derekblasberg | @bat_gio | @tommyton | @manrepeller | @matchesfashion | @caroissa | @intothegloss | @theselby | @amandacbrooks | @yasminsewell | @huntersalley | @buro247ru | #billcunningham

Illustration: Sarah Tanat-Jones
nyfw-shenanigans.jpg

New York Fashion Week is a whirlwind, that's at times visually overwhelming (as you'll see below). Here's a scrapbook look at all the things I loved throughout the jam-packed days.
collage-01_final.jpg

collage-02_d.jpg

collage-03_final.jpg

collage-04_c.jpg
pics and text copy from goop.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs