Dates for your diary - All upcoming show dates

I've been seeing those Chanel teaser videos about the upcoming pre-fall collection and omfg i SO can't wait. Dec 3rd right? Yes oh yes, it's the upcoming week!

On wwd.com is a Versace pre-fall collection already, please guys can someone post it, i have sadly no subscription.

Christopher Bailey has just confirmed at the British fashion awards Burberry Prorsum is staying put in London next February

From Vogue.com

BURBERRY is set to show its Prorsum womenswear collection at London Fashion Week again in February, Christopher Bailey announced at last night's British Fashion Awards as he accepted his Designer of the Year Award.
http://www.vogue.co.uk/special-events/091203-british-fashion-awards-2009.aspx
"London is our home and our global headquarters, and we are thrilled to be showing again in this, our magnificent and creative city," Bailey revealed. "There was such an incredible energy during the 25th anniversary of London Fashion Week last September - and we were very proud to be a part of this momentous celebration."

Prorsum Menswear stays in Milan, with the rest of the menswear.

They don't stand to gain much by moving it to the UK. There's isn't a men's fashion week here, and the men's shows during LFW aren't exactly big news.

:smile: i wish i could go to see everyshow... -.-
lucky people the ones that can go :smile:

january is around the courner :smile:

The tidal wave of shows and the award season red carpet looks are the only things that make January and February bearable!! :lol:

London Fashion Week Provisional Schedule Autumn/Winter 2010

Friday 19th February
09:30 - Paul Costelloe - Somerset House
11:00 - Caroline Charles - Somerset House
12:15 - Maria Grachvogel - TBC
13:30 - Eun Jeong - Somerset House
14:45 - Hakan Yildirim - TBC
15:45 - Aminaka Wilmont - Somerset House
17:00 - Jena Theo - Somerset House
18:15 - Felder Felder - WC2
18:15 - Hannah Marshall - WC2
18:15 - Jean-Pierre Braganza - WC2
19:45 - Sass & Bide - Somerset House

Saturday 20th February
09:00 - Daks - Somerset House
10:00 - Emilio de la Morena - E1
11:00 - Kinder Aggugini - Somerset House
12:15 - Fashion East - WC2
13:15 - Unique - Topshop
14:30 - John Rocha - Somerset House
15:45 - Mark Fast - Topshop
15:45 - Mary Katrantzou - Topshop
16:45 - House of Holland - TBC
17:45 - Charles Anastase - E1
19:00 - Ann-Sofie Back - TopShop
20:00 - PPQ - Somerset House

Sunday 21st February
09:00 - Betty Jackson - Somerset House
10:00 - Richard Nicoll - TopShop
11:00 - Margaret Howell - W1
12:00 - Jasper Conran - Somerset House
13:00 - Matthew Williamson - TBC
14:15 - Todd Lynn - Somerset House
15:15 - Meadham Kirchhoff - Topshop
16:30 - Julien Macdonald - TBC
17:30 - Louise Goldin - Topshop
18:30 - Aquascutum - W1
19:30 - Vivienne Westwood Red Label - TBC
20:30 - Ashish - Somerset House

Monday 22nd February
09:00 - Nicole Farhi - WC2
10:00 - Antonio Berardi - TBC
11:15 - Osman - Somerset House
12:15 - Christopher Kane - Topshop
13:30 - Roksanda Ilincic - SW1
14:30 - Erdem - TBC
15:30 - Jaeger London - Somerset House
16:45 - Marios Schwab - Topshop
18:00 - Paul Smith - W1
19:30 - Pringle of Scotland - TBC

Tuesday 23rd February
09:00 - Bora Aksu - Somerset House
10:00 - Peter Pilotto - TBC
11:15 - Basso and Brooke - Somerset House
12:45 - Jonathan Saunders - TBC
13:45 - Josh Goot - TBC
14:45 - Amanda Wakeley - Somerset House
16:00 - Burberry Prorsum - TBC
17:15 - Nathan Jenden - TBC
18:15 - Jenny Packham - WC2
19:30 - Central Saint Martins - Somerset House

London Fashion Week Provisional Presentation Schedule Autumn/Winter 2010

Friday 19th February
09:00 - 20:00 - Orla Kiely - The Portico Rooms
TBC - Cooperative Designs - TBC
TBC - David David - TBC
13:00 - 17:00 - Craig Lawrence - WC2

Saturday 20th February
09:00 - 11:00 - Maria Francesca Pepe - The Portico Rooms
12:30 - 14:00 - Sykes - The Portico Rooms
15:30 - 17:30 - Louise Gray - The Portico Rooms
19:00 - 21:00 - Holly Fulton - The Portico Rooms
TBC - Danielle Scutt - TBC

Sunday 21st February
TBC - Mulberry - W1
09:00 - 12:00 - Clements Ribeiro - The Portico Rooms
14:00 - 18:00 - BodyAmr - The Portico Rooms
TBC - Eley Kishimoto - TBC

Monday 22nd February
09:00 - 12:00 - Future Classics - The Portico Rooms
10:00 - 12:00 - Twenty8Twelve - TBC
TBC - Graeme Black - W1
TBC - Duro Olowu - TBC
TBC - ALICE by Temperley - TBC
14:00 - 18:00 - Marcus Lupfer - The Portico Rooms

Tuesday 23rd February
09:00 - 12:00 - Krystof Strozyna - The Portico Rooms
09:30 - 15:00 - Antoni & Alison - TBC
13:00 - 17:00 - Peter Jensen - TBC
14:30 - 18:30 - Christian Blanken - The Portico Rooms
TBC - Issa London - W1

So the London Autumn/Winter 2010 schedule has just been released to Press, everyone who came back to celebrate London's 25th Anniversary is staying plus some other new additions to the schedule including Aquascutum, Daks, and Maria Grachvogel and of course its that time of year again where graduates from Central Saint Martins will be closing the week with their graduation shows. The best schedule in years without doubt, it really looks like the British Fashion Council has got their act together and are putting London back on the fashion map!

Last edited by a moderator:
The artist David Shrigley CELEBRATES THE RETURN OF PRINGLE OF SCOTLAND MEN'S FASHION WEEK IN MILAN IN JANUARY 2010.

Pringle of scotland annuncia il ritorno alle prossime collezioni uomo di milano rinnovando la collaborazione con l'artista di origini scozzese david shrigley, che ha creato per l'occasione una grafica esclusiva per rendere omaggio ai capi storici del brand, come il motivo argyle a rombi o il classico twin-set, raffigurati secondo i suoi tipici canoni umoristici.

Pringle of Scotland has announced the return at the next men's collections in Milan and renew the partnership with the Scottish artist David Shrigley origins, which has created unique graphics for the occasion to pay homage to the historical leaders of the brand as the reason argyle diamond pattern or the classic twin-set, portrayed with his typical humorous fees.

Il progetto di collaborazione prevede l'ideazione da parte dell'artista di film d'animazione basato sui concetti che identificano il marchio e che verra' mostrato al pubblico prima della sfilata che si terrà il 18 gennaio 2010.

The joint project includes the design by the artist of animated films based on the concepts that identify the brand and will be 'shown to the public before the parade to be held January 18, 2010.

La sigla distintiva di David shrigley è il suo humor impiegato nella riproduzione di ciò che appare semplicemente insignificante e grottesco.

The distinguishing mark of David Shrigley is his humor used in the reproduction of what is simply trivial and grotesque.

I suoi lavori comprendono disegni, libri, copertine di album, sculture… oltre alla realizzazione di numerose mostre all'estero, le sue creazioni sono diventate famose grazie alla loro pubblicazione su diverse testate e riviste.

His work includes drawings, books, album covers, sculptures ... in addition to the creation of numerous exhibitions abroad, his creations have become famous thanks to their publication on various newspapers and magazines.
sfilate.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Especially excited for menswear because it'll be my first time truly following it, and I'll probably be sad/excited for couture because no Lacroix, and Valentino isn't what it used to be, but there are a few more shows that I could like. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->