Dates for your diary - All upcoming show dates

I´m so looking for January already with Milan men and Haute Couture in Paris.
What about HC schedule, is it already out?

^ I don't think so- just the week (Jan 25th I believe..) I would also like to see a breakdown of the Awards Shows...all I have is the Peoples Choice Awards on Jan 17th... :unsure:

Arghhh Dior showing in Avenue Montaigne Again?! Looking forward to another wonderless, lacklustre, boring collection for spring/summer 2010! Ohh to be a decade ago!

So Chanel is at 10:00 and 12:00 on Tuesday, the 26th..Humm...Almost five weeks!!? This is unacceptable... :cry: Why can't Karl do a Pre HC Show, maybe in the Salon of Rue Cambon, like the old days...He could sit on the mirrored stairs and smoke..Oh, he doesn't smoke, but you get what I mean... :(

Menswear Paris FW 2010/2011 schedule!
42154246534f83cdbe5eod.jpg

screencapped from modeaparis.com

So Dior is doing two shows on Avenue Montaigne again? That could be promising, but alas I'm not able to be excited for Dior shows anymore.

And can't wait for the Parisian shows, Lanvin, JPG and Givenchy! ^_^

Yeaaah! And the Haute Couture S/S 10 Schedule! I see OMG can't waiiiiiiiit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris Fashion Week update :

fall-winter 2010/2011 collections from Wednesday, March 3rd to Thursday, March 11th, 2010
spring summer 2011 collections
from Wednesday, September 29th to
Thursday, October 7th, 2010
modeaparis.com

Oh Gee!
I can't describe how much I'm looking forward for the shows, so I don't even try it :D

I just say: Fashion Week on TFS is so much fun :lol:

Are there already the dates for Milano Moda Donna?
According to the NY and Paris schedule is must start around 24-25 february..

Last edited by a moderator:
BURBERRY PRORSUM takes to the menswear catwalk in Milan this Saturday and, keen to keep London fashion watchers informed, the brand's creative director Christopher Bailey has announced the label is set to live stream the show on GQ.COM.
"I'm just here in Milan working on the finishing touches to the men's show," Bailey revealed. "I'm thrilled we are going to be live streaming the show on GQ.COM and I look forward to reading all your comments after the show. I hope you can join us."
Join the Milan front row for the show, live on GQ.COM at 5pm on Saturday, spot the stars as they take their seats, watch as the first look hits the catwalk - and most importantly be among the first to give Christopher Bailey your thoughts on the new collection.

Hope it's as good of a feed as the Womenswear was!

Any news about Milan? Cameramoda has no dates at the moment but maybe other sides.
I only know that Versace show will take place on 26 of February.

Noop.
I'm very curious about Prada show.
I hope it will take place on 24, first day of Milan FW.

^I wouldn't count for that, Prada never shows on the first day. The third or fourth, more or less.

It´s like last season, the Versace show has take place very early, maybe because of the Oscars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->