David Agbodji

He's on 'Top Ten Models to Watch' by The Cut

David Agbodji
It's pretty hard for black models to book runway jobs, much to everyone's dismay. So, when David Agbodji opened and closed the spring 2010 Calvin Klein menswear show, he became the first black male model to do that, ever. The Parisian is pretty new to the biz, but that didn't hold him back in booking two spreads in GQ Style's spring issue. And from what we hear, he just booked a very major campaign that will make that stunning face of his known everywhere. Could it be that star-marking Calvin campaign?
nymag

If he's the new face of CK I'll just DIE! He's already my favorite male model and I've seen so little of him.

Show Package - NY S/S 10: REQUEST

2cnavls.jpg

models.com

Monarchy SS10 (backstage)

source: backstage@

wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the small image.
j7g608.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SURFACE (#80) — THE TRAVEL ISSUE
HOMME TEAM
Ph: Tom Hines
Stylist: Yahaira Familia

steelmachines

Calvin Klein S/S 2010 by Steven Klein

memocalvin.jpg

On the men’s side, French model David Agbodji, who opened the spring 2010 runway show, also was shot by Klein. Portfolios of women’s and men’s Collection will run in Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, W and Details.

whoa! at that Calvin Klein Ad! Nice to see him there, Go David! :smile:

Oh My God :o That is one Stunning ad! I was really hoping to see him fronting the campaign and I am glad he got it, he's just so gorgeous :heart:

...And the heat continues! woohoo! :lol: Go David!!! :clap:

16325-500w.jpg

16326-500w.jpg

models.com

"The most inspiring thing for me about Calvin Klein was how subversive the advertising message was. That' s what drove me in my creative process and also in my creating now. The new advertising campaign is Calvin Klein the way I see it today. It's also bringing back the kind of subversive element I always saw in Calvin Klein's campaigns."

Italo Zucchelli in Interview Feb 10
theimagist.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->