Calvin Klein White Label S/S 2008 : Doutzen Kroes and Gabriel Aubry by Mikael Jansson

Ed..

cape cod kwassa kwassa!
Reaction score

wwd.com

SHOWS ARE WORTH GOING TO AFTER ALL: What does turning up at a fashion show get an actress beyond a free dress, glass of Champagne and gift bag? Well, maybe an ad campaign — just ask Kate Bosworth, who landed the job for Calvin Klein Jeans after she attended the spring show for Collection in New York in September and cohosted the postshow dinner for Francisco Costa. "She's so loyal," said Malcolm Carfrae, senior vice president, global communications. "After the show, she came and met with virtually everyone [at Calvin Klein]."

For her part, Bosworth said that "to be featured in a Calvin Klein Jeans campaign, with its history of iconic imagery, is very exciting for me." While the actress appears regionally in China for Coach, this is her first global campaign.

The images, shot by David Sims in New York, represent a return to a "clean, pure and simple all-American" look, said Carfrae, a departure from last season with Jamie Burke, who was decidedly more edgy and gritty. Bosworth is currently filming "21" and apparently will be profiled in the February issue of Vogue. The ads break in the February issues of major fashion titles.

The Collection ads, shot by Fabien Baron, feature 16-year-old model Toni Garrn, whom they have exclusive rights to use.

For Calvin Klein white label, Halle Berry's paramour, Gabriel Aubry, is again appearing in the ads, alongside model Doutzen. "She was relatively unknown two years ago, in a campaign we did with her, and now she has become a Vogue favorite," added Carfrae. Aubry is also the face of Calvin Klein Sport. Mikael Jansson shot the pair in Los Angeles, styled by Karl Templer, who worked on all the campaigns.

Apparel for ck Calvin Klein will launch in the U.S. in the spring, and be supported with a regional ad campaign. Models Ali Stephens and Laurent Albucher, who were also photographed by Sims, will be seen in Chicago, San Francisco, New Jersey and Westchester County in New York. Collectively, Carfrae said Calvin Klein's budget for advertising rose 10 percent from last year — which was also up 10 percent from the prior year.

In other Calvin Klein news, the company tapped Denise Zamarioni as the Milan-based vice president of public relations for Europe. Zamarioni joined from Vivienne Westwood, where she was the London-based international head of press since 2001. At CKI she will be in charge of all communications and event efforts in Europe and the Middle East and report to Carfrae, who is based in New York. — Amy Wicks

So it's the white label campaign. Looks very nice and clean.

I'm looking forward to the Calvin Klein Collection ad as well!
Thanks for posting this!:flower:

Oh I love this! Just looking at this ad fastforwards me to summer.

Doutzen looks so lovely ^_^
I can't wait to see bigger versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
woohoooooooo she loooks greattttttttttttt!!!! toped it!
shes so cute in ck! i love her<33333

I think doutzen looks amazing and seeing her back in ck is such a joy:smile:

I like it,she suits this label.I LOVE most Calvin Klein ads and Doutzen always looks so fresh.
-Spring/Summer,can't wait

Thank God for Doutzen! :clap: :bounce:

I'm not liking her blonde so much as brunette though. :ermm:

Doutzen and Gabriel look great! thanks for posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"