Dazed and Confused January 2012 : Rooney Mara by Glen Luchford

t-rex

everything sucks!
Reaction score
rooney-mara-cover-415.jpg

ThisIsLondon.co.uk

I wish there was eye contact but it's still a good cover. Hopefully there won't be any Fincher in the article :doh:

Wearing McQueen, no?

Not crazy about the cover, it leaves me feeling cold.

Very bad cover shot, nothing about it that i like, expected more when i clicked, and is wear if Fincher is part of this article/interview i wont even read it!

At least it's unusual. I feel it's appropriate given the cover star and the brand she's sporting.

At least it's unusual. I feel it's appropriate given the cover star and the brand she's sporting.

Yes, I definitely think that's the look they're going for. I think it works too even though a random flash of colour might have been nice.

I'm so over this chick and her movie hasn't even come out yet

Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 Headpiece
AlexanderMcQueenSpring2012Details2_HeHvjjgNQl.jpg

stylebistro

I'm so over this chick and her movie hasn't even come out yet
I'm with you as well!

The only thing I'm excited about concerning this movie is the soundtrack by Trent Reznor.

she's wearing this dress from Alexander McQueen Spring 2012
wssc_12_162.jpg

alexandermcqueen.com

Photographed by Glen Luchford

Tearing up Dazed & Confused’s January cover is Rooney Mara, the breakout young actress who toughened up for the lead role of the year in David Fincher’s remake of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Mara tells Dazed about morphing into cyber punk Lisbeth Salander, the sexually ambiguous bad girl with a talent for computer hacking, chain smoking and fighting. Becoming anti-heroine Salandar wasn’t such a stretch Mara, told Dazed, as she’s "always been drawn to darkness”. Glen Luchford photographed Mara’s cover shoot on Venice Beach, styled by Karen Langley.

dazeddigital

I don't hate the cover, it could have been way better. I like the Alexander McQueen look, just wish a better cover shot was chosen.

i get the emotion but the shot is just too dead for me and the hands don't look good at all. Alexander McQueen look is really beautiful and sexy. At the end i don't love the cover but i also don't hate it, Rooney's eyes look stunning.

They could`ve at least chosen a photo where she`s staring right at us. None the less, it`s okay

I actually like the fact that she's not looking straight into the onlooker's eyes. It's disorienting, it's definitely attention-catching even if it's not pleasant to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->