Dazed & Confused October 2011 : Riccardo Tisci & Gang by Matthew Stone

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD ISSUE! the Ticci editorial is FANTASTIC! got it today and spend a few hours sat in soho square just reading it cover to cover. Its really good.

Dazed celebrates its 20th anniversary this month with its biggest issue ever, over 300 pages packed with exclusive interviews, investigations and unique collaborations. Dazed interviews 20 iconic cultural figures and asks them about 20 years of creativity – including Carine Roitfeld, Kenneth Anger, Gareth Pugh, Peaches, Scott Walker, Miranda July and many more. The issue also features the ‘Cover Art’ Project – with 20 classic Dazed covers from the past reimagined by today’s leading artists, including Tracey Emin, Terence Koh, Jonathan Meese and Aaron Rose. Dazed also invites the likes of Kate Moss, Dolce & Gabbana, Viktor & Rolf, Rankin and Vivienne Westwood to select personal artefacts that represent the past 20 years, for the Dazed ‘Time Capsule’. As well as an exclusive encounter with Aung San Suu Kyi, Nobel Peace Prize holder and leader of the Burmese democracy movement, Dazed also presents an iconic cover shoot guest art-directed by Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci, photographed by Matthew Stone and styled by Katy England, plus all the latest in fashion, art, music, film and politics. Happy 20th anniversary!

dazeddigital

im scanning the ticci ed now...give me a min.....

Scanner is being a b*tch....ill leave it to someone else becasue I dont wanna screw it up.

It's a pretty amazing editorial. Odd, some of it's shot in an empty in door swimming pool, but there's some amazing shots.

Minus the snakes. Hate snakes.

i just got my digital copy. I'll upload it in a minute.
i absolutely LOVE it (the main ed, i mean, havent watched the rest yet)

Here's the ed.

Art direction by Riccardo Tisci, Photographed by Matthew Stone and styled by Katy England.
Models are Lea T, Mariacarla Boscono, Kasia Struss, Saskia de Brauw, Willy Cartier, Christopher Moore, Clifford Mamotte, Gianni Bassan, Hyachinte de Geyer, Valeria
part 1
[url=http://postimage.org/image/wt1jl210/]
dazedconfusedriccardoti.th.jpg
[/URL]

(my digital copy of dazed from exact editions)
please credit me or my blog if re-using it. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks a ton! can you please re-upload imeage # 3 (with boa constricter?) -it`s not working

That is an Amazing editorial, I can't pick a favourite image. Matthew Stone is great.

OMG the picture with the snakes is SO scary! I'm amazed lol and confused, veryyyyy good images that make you think and then enjoy and then question and héhé good job all in all and I've never purchased this title before, I may now with this one.

that editorial is stunning:buzz: i love it but the cover is so boring compared to the ed!
i think they wasted the chance of having a really amazing anniversary cover..:ermm:

Wow, that's the best editorial I've seen in a long time. Kasia's shot is amazing.

great cover, great main editorial. really strong pics. make them bigger and put on the wall!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->