Dazed & Confused October 2011 : Riccardo Tisci & Gang by Matthew Stone

tentalicious

Reaction score
***EDIT: Please find another image host than image shack. NO nude images at imageshack***

[facebook/Dazed and Confused]

[facebook/Dazed and Confused]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the ensembl but I wish they could have done something to cover the inane expressions on the guys...

Givenchy's Riccardo Tisci guest art-directs Dazed's 20th anniversary cover shoot
Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci directs a visual meeting of minds in Dazed's 20th-anniversary special October issue, with former Dazed fashion director Katy England and art shaman Matthew Stone combining to create a darkly decadent extravaganza. Many of the models discovered and championed by Tisci present personally chosen pieces from his six-year reign at Givenchy. The cover is exclusively revealed for the first time here, and the issue will be on sale Thursday September 15.

[dazeddigital.com]

my bad... I didn't even notice that there's another girl (Saskia maybe)...

Riccardo and MCB works practically always, I'm in love wth the cover shot :heart:

I must be the only person in the world who is getting tired of him & Givenchy.

love it. Amazing :heart:
and that's definitely Saskia with MariaCarla

I'm looking forward to see what's inside the issue, as for cover, i kinda like it, but not sure yet.

I love all of them, but the cover don't work. A single shoot of Mariacarla would be perfect, but this is just tired and uninspired.

even though i like it i am a bit sick of MCB + Tisci... also don't understand why Kate Moss appears on the list of designers...

I think this could have turned out nice if it wasn't for the stupid Nikes. And actually, the male model looks stupid, too.

Love it!! It's stunning! So ingenious and unique. I don't think I've ever seen a cover like it. I love Riccardo & Mariacarla, together they are a magnificent duo. Even though the male model is really annoying me.

What a brilliant cover, he will soon be as overexposed as Marc Jacobs, but i cant help loving this.

Can't really say I'm stunned by the cover, but then again I was never really one for Dazed's covers. I am curious about the contents though.

The guy's blue steel killed it for me, so ridiculous! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->