Dazed & Confused June 2009 : Gaspard Ulliel

He's starting to look like himself again. There was a period when he really just did not look like himself at all.

yup : ]
there was that.. bloat/weight gain, grease and facial hair that doesn't suit him well

I'm sad that kendra's cover isn't published... BUT i like this man, actor is great and he's sooooo attractive to me :smile:

wow Gaspard looks amazing:heart: this really is a great cover! but then again Dazed rarely has a bad cover

I think it's a very nice cover.

Kendra's cover was soooooooo much better! I wonder what happened... This cover is just Blah!

haven't they done something similar to the cover of that dancing issue or smth? the one with the Felix Gonzalez-Torres-inspired dancing-in-the-red-smog cover image?
i quite like it though.

Dazed & Confused Man Machine issue with Gaspard Ulliel, White Denim, Romain Kremer, Alan Moore, Jack White, Michel Gondry and more.

On sale Thursday, 21st May

This month, expect steel tendons and X-ray vision as Dazed & Confused bows before the might of the man machine. Bestriding the cover is young French film star Gaspard Ulliel, who talks about his ambivalent relationship with the fashion world, and his latest English-language film The Vintner’s Luck. Styled by Jacob K and shot by Solve Sundsbo, this feature kicks off an eye-popping exploration of this season’s best menswear.

Also in this issue, we travel into the depths of Texas with psychedelic noise trio White Denim and plot rebellion with Romain Kremer; speak to four of our favourite wild-eyed creative mavericks, Alan Moore, Charlie Kaufman, Michel Gondry and Clayton Patterson; listen in on a conversation between Jack White and Alison Mosshart about their new project The Dead Weather; and delve into the more obsessive side of the masculine personality, whether it’s building a toaster from scratch, breaking into the Olympic site, joining a gang, or cheating your way to sex and riches.

campaign-archive.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->