Designers Switching Houses & Moving to New Brands

I find Kris so boring. His work lacks soul… it’s always a bit stiff and shy.
I’d love Lucas and Patrick. But I fear a more banal choice will be made. As for the outgoing duo, good riddance. I hated their work. I used to buy loads of jil sander and haven’t done so since they took over.

Do not kill me but Kris Van Assche for Jil Sander?

He’s a capable designer although I find his taste level to be a bit, mehhh, if I’m being honest - His Berluti had a hard time to convince after Haider’s beautiful offering.

I would probably rather have Paul Surridge who was last seen at Cavalli, although his past associations with Zegna designing their Z line as well as being the head of menswear under Raf Simons at Jil Sander are what lead me to think he would be great here.

Why not regarding Francisco Costa or Italo Zucchelli!

Ok. I mean he could have stayed at MiuMiu…
Hopefully his voice will shine elsewhere.

There were rumors he turned down Gucci job mostly spread by interns there as he had few meetings in their HQ...I wish him all the best and hopefully, maybe after well deserved holidays, he will be appointed somewhere where he can show his artistry.

Do not kill me but Kris Van Assche for Jil Sander?

It makes me wet to even think about it !

So how many houses are there without a CD?

Chanel, Givenchy, Jil Sander, Ann (not sure if they found someone)?

And houses that will probably change creative direction: Fendi, Gucci, Dior… anything else?

Ok, but if the news is true, the Meiers are either moving somewhere else, or don't have any common sense. Luke left his own OAMC brand two months ago after all and it looked like he wanted to focus on Jil Sander, or some other project which could potentially demand full attention from him.
kinda glad he's leaving OAMC; what started as a brand delivering high-quality, everyday clothing has over the years turned into an unwearable art project outside of the 'core capsule' the brand produces.

surprised they lasted this long at jil sander too, assuming the rumors are true... I like most of the product well enough, but asking $1K for a loose fitting cotton dress shirt is always going to be an uphill climb.

Nicolas, Hedi, Stella and now Sarah have moved to LVMH
Wanna bet PPP will go to Fendi one day after Kim?

I can see Demna moving to Off-White Lamo
But no future for Sabato or Sean
Matthieu Blazy at Loewe when Jonathan moves on to something bigger

Nicolas, Hedi, Stella and now Sarah have moved to LVMH
Wanna bet PPP will go to Fendi one day after Kim?

I can see Demna moving to Off-White Lamo
But no future for Sabato or Sean
Matthieu Blazy at Loewe when Jonathan moves on to something bigger
Lol You really want Kering to be doomed?

Lol You really want Kering to be doomed?
clearly something within their company culture and structure if the talents are the same but thriving into new heights

However I don't know how to place Anthony Vaccarello lamo
Are Pucci and Kenzo in the safe zone? I think they're on the chopping board sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunamessner
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->