Diesel S/S 2008 by Laurie Bartley

*Bianca*

Reaction score
20dmemopl0.jpg

MORE DIESEL FUEL: Diesel is in a spending mood, increasing its already substantial advertising budget from 5 percent of sales to 7 percent for 2008. But the always unconventional label won't be spending it all with the fashion establishment. The company is planning guerilla marketing initiatives around the world and is increasingly targeting multimedia and digital communication, as well as an outdoor presence via a stepped-up billboard campaign.

Creatively, for spring, Diesel is using its ads to showcase product across its different collections for the first time, while tweaking the frenzy of modern, high-speed life. Diesel tapped British celebrity photographer Laurie Bartley, who portrays a series of models whizzing through a museum taking photos, or out on the streets of Los Angeles, running while putting on lipstick at the same time. "We want to point at the absurdity of these situations, which prevent us from savoring them," said a Diesel spokeswoman. The photos will include pieces from the new Diesel Black Gold line, in addition to the other collections, but the logo appearing on the ads will remain the brand's white and red banner.
— Luisa Zargani
wwd

Looks good. Diesel ads are always fun.

I don't see why they required the 2% leap. All I see nowadays are Diesel ads...

But that's not necessarily a bad thing. I like this new campaign, it's light-hearted and frivolous.

ALWAYS LOVE DeeSeL!!!
not bad, though it can hardly come close to the current campaign... i loved the dark futuristic theme!

The male model looks like Ryan Schira.
Ugh, I wish we had these in bigger sizes.

Is that my Eugenia there on the far left?:woot: I know she did a Diesel ad a few seasons ago.

Looks nice. I always like their campaigns even if this season scifi/space theme was little bit weird.

Diesel's ad always has very interesting concepts!

Scanned by me from DOM February/March

Who are the names of these two models, anyone knows??? ^_^

Diesel Ads are always pretty cool!

my personal favorite is the global warning shots from last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"