Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

wow, that is amazing!!!!!

which has more of a luella selection the Queens Target or the Brooklyn one?

no 37.50 leather jackets at my target...drat.

but there are a few further markdowns

ie: polka dot dress down to 19.90
gold cherry skirt 14.90

so do we think that's it for the Luella line?
no April 1st update....:unsure:
I was expecting a couple more items

i was expecting some red trapunto dresses to come out on apr 1 as well.

i guess we just have markdowns to look forward to.

anyone have any more interesting markdowns to report?

Organic said:
the leather and suede jackets were marked down to 37 dollars and change. although, i don't wear leather, so they stayed at the store.
you're missing out, dear... :wink:

clickmekate said:
so do we think that's it for the Luella line?
no April 1st update....:unsure:
I was expecting a couple more items
i finally saw the line the other day at a target here (might check other locations later)... there were some really cute pieces... but the selection was kind of skint, and i can't recall anything being on sale. there were no leather pieces or any party dresses :cry:

No new sales here either. It may just be boring until the next designer collection is released. I'll be returning some more items this week. I decided I didn't like some things as much as I originally thought.:neutral:

I made my returns today...over $150 worth of stuff I decided looked cheaper in person than on the web, or didn't fit quite the way I expected, etc. The aviator glasses were too big for my face unfortunately. I do like the large ebony glasses, though, as they're meant to be oversized and look pretty chic, imho. Right now I'm wearing the blue and white rugby for the first time...so comfortable! I :heart: it!^_^ I had lots of self control today, as I left the store immediately after making the returns. I can't believe I didn't peek at the Luella section!!:lol: (Maybe should have to check markdowns or if the red trapunto was there...oh well...self control).:P

did anyone get the green grommet mini-skirt? i bought that last month, just wonder what one would wear with it.

alas, i never saw the sunglasses in store.

hopefully, ill be hitting a target tommorow and will be encountering mucho sales.

Yup, I have the grommet mini in green and white. When I saw them displayed in-store, they were paired with the zip tees (the green skirt with white tee, the white skirt with pink tee). I also think the outfit on the website and in mags looks cute...the green skirt with the blue and white rugby.

I've only seen the glasses on the web. The store almost didn't accept my aviators as a return today, but I insisted since the website gave me store return as an option on those.:angry: Thankfully they agreed.

GL finding some sales!:lucky:

Those suede jackets were only $37! wow, I might have to go check out my local target!

yeah i got one of the zip puff sleeves when they were on sale for 7.48, but i havent found any rugbys in my size...drat.

are you still going to sell some luella stuff on ebay, usmarinewife? i wonder if some sellers are waiting until may 1 to do so...perhaps.

for all iv'e seen today, the racks were packed with luella stuff, seems like not a lot of people bought the dressess or jackets. the green plaid and the polka dot dresses are under $10 now.

would you say this line was a success? seems like other than a few accessories that sold out, most of it is going straight to the sale racks.:innocent:

lucy92 said:
yeah i got one of the zip puff sleeves when they were on sale for 7.48

lucy92 are you talking about the "scuba" zip throughs? i was looking at them and wondering if they were just swimwear or possible as hoodie-type things...
it's SO irritating that the sales for the most part don't carry through to online - I'm in the UK and ordering online only so mostly paying full price...(although what i did order, the ruffle jeans & skull ipod case, sold out quick and wouldn't have been on sale anyhow)
about to place my second and probably final order as online sizing is limited so I don't want to miss out.

oh yeah, and anyone got the "wrap" sunglasses? are they weird or nice on? i can't find any pics of them being worn...

clickmekate, i'm not sure what to do with the scuba zip top either. in the summer, i think wearing it would be sweltering....and i dont swim a lot in the summer time..so wearing it as a bathing accessory wouldnt work. in the states the scuba tops arent grouped together with the bathing suits (nor are they in the bathing suit catagory online)...so maybe they arent bathing accessories in the first place. also they do come up kind of short on the torso. so maybe it wouldnt work well as a hoodie.
and i never saw the sunglasses in stores. perhaps they were only available online or were thrown accidentally with most sunglasses in stores...so we werent easily able to find them.

i think you made a wise decision with the ruffleback jeans (they were the nicest ones in my opinion) they were too long for me though. funnily enough the jeans are made in turkmenistan!

this is the puff sleeve top i got on sale instore for 7.48
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_17/601-3798669-6767367?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000CSXPIE

aya_k said:
for all iv'e seen today, the racks were packed with luella stuff, seems like not a lot of people bought the dressess or jackets. the green plaid and the polka dot dresses are under $10 now.

would you say this line was a success? seems like other than a few accessories that sold out, most of it is going straight to the sale racks.:innocent:

which target did you go to?

aya_k said:
the green plaid and the polka dot dresses are under $10 now.
What a bummer - I paid full price for mine!:censored: Those dresses are all sold out here in Dallas/Ft Worth, though.

I don't like that scuba top. Don't know what to make of it.:huh:

Also bummed that I paid $75 for a jacket I could've possibly gotten for $37!:doh: I thought halfprice was a great deal, though, at the time. oh well.

Nope, I'm not selling anything on eBay anymore. I just returned the stuff to the stores a while back thinking I'd never make enough of a profit to make up for all the online selling fees and hassle of going to the PO and all. I may end up ebaying a couple things I already yanked tags off of before trying them on well enough. Oops! Guess I can't really return tagless items (or not?) Never worn and have the receipts still.

i think you still got a good deal on the biker jacket, usmarinewife. it has a great fit.

i'll buy more items as they go on sale. but as of right now im thrilled with the items i did get.

here's my in my puff sleeve zip tee, i love it!

102_1570.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blissfullychelle
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->