Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

advantage: lucy!

finally got my pink cropped leather jacket for 37.50 and the biker jacket for 37.50....i felt like doing a dance in target when i saw 'em. the waiting game has finally paid off! i thought about getting the blue suede one, but decided against it as that would look grubbier soon. and i only had to wait two months!

black suspender pants for 9.98 also

all the bikini seperates are marked down to 4.98 each, i thought about getting the star ones, but i dont think that i could wear a mostly white bikini with a big star on the butt. i think that would just attract unwarranted attention.

i paid full price for my polka dot dress and i dont mind. its a great dress. i still havent been able to find the plaid dress in my size though. oh well.

eleria that looks really nice! thanks for posting the pic!

lucy92 said:
which target did you go to?

target at queens center.

i love the skull bag i wanted the cherry one too but iv'e never seen one in the stores. all they had were the graffiti and cowboy print ones. the aviator sunglasses are cute too, but not cute enough to buy.:wink:

Great deals, lucy!! The blue jacket is the one I was talking about that I got for halfprice. Haven't worn it yet, so we'll see how it does later.

I noticed they finally have the black peter pan collar shirt on the website now (preview page).

visited the Queens target.

they must have the largest selection. i saw literally 20 sizes of each items.

and there were a few of the plaid dresses but only in weird sizes. like 1 or 13 or 15.

i saw the red trapunto tress in person. it was REALLY bright. a lot of people probably couldnt pull it off.

That's how the South Arlington Super Target is. They have a huge selection. It's all picked over by now. I haven't noticed the red trapunto there yet, but I haven't checked in a while either. Thanks, lucy, for mentioning how bright that dress is. I'm happy with the things I have, so I'm not so crazy about going out looking anymore. I can't believe I returned some of the things I did, but sometimes things seem different when I get them home than they look in the store.:ermm: I love most of the handbags, though!:D

I'm about ready for the Target news release on Tara Jarmon...come out with it!!:judge:

usmarinewife said:
I'm about ready for the Target news release on Tara Jarmon...come out with it!!:judge:

So am I -- they should have release in mid-april. I'm anixous to see what they got under wraps. I'm hoping some of the fashion mags will give us a sneak preview.

Last edited by a moderator:
aya_k said:
target at queens center.

i love the skull bag i wanted the cherry one too but iv'e never seen one in the stores. all they had were the graffiti and cowboy print ones. the aviator sunglasses are cute too, but not cute enough to buy.:wink:

Aya.. they had the cherry print tote at the Target in Commack on Long Island.

They also had a lot of the trapunto dress.. nothing on sale though.

prolly the red trapunto dress came out at the same time as the black trapunto...just went out to fewer stores.

i think the dress would only work on a few skin tones.

and yup, im looking forward to the tara jarmon stuff...there's nothing in the new elle about it?

hahaha. I decide to buy myself the bomber jacket in green. I got a size XL and it looked great on me. I'm just going to take off the heart peice since it looks to girly but the cut of the jacket it seems to work for guys.

if any of you are looking for the skull/heart tote, clutch, or coin purse, they had them all at my local target in Princeton. They also had several of the cherry print totes

yay! i cant wait to get things online when they arrive!! thanks:smile:
p.s random question, is it possible to get a "fake" address so that i could order things from a different country?

prettyjuice said:
yay! i cant wait to get things online when they arrive!! thanks:smile:
p.s random question, is it possible to get a "fake" address so that i could order things from a different country?

yes, theres some company that will forward items to you....sorry i dont the name of it.

pretty much everything is on sale at my target now. i picked up a balloon skirt for 11.88 a ruffle black tierred one for 11.88 also.

skull purse 8.98, tote bags 9.98
belts 9.98

pink cotton voile dress is 27.50 and so is the black taffeta bow dresses. i tried this one on again, and it looked better the second time around, so i snapped it up!!!

i tried on the eyelet balloon skirts and they looked terrible on me. they werent on sale yet.

t shirts are marked down to less than ten (luella forever and the green surfing one)

big interview in this months vogue magazine with luella where she talks about the target collection. the magazine is the one with keira knightly on the cover.

hurry over the the target website, everything is on sale again!! and free shipping!

How are the Luella clothes holding up with wear and washing? I've never really purchased clothing from Target since there was never one really closeby until recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blissfullychelle
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->