Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

If someone happens to notice the Heart and Skull bag on Target when it's available again.. could they PM me?

:D :heart: thanks :heart:

Luna - they had quite a few of them in Queens just a week ago. TONS of accessories, you should totally go:woot:

the heart and skull tote is featured in the new issue of nylon with lydia hearst on the cover.

aya_k said:
Luna - they had quite a few of them in Queens just a week ago. TONS of accessories, you should totally go:woot:

Aya k.. I've never been to the target in queens.. could you tell me which one?

I love Target!And I think the Luella collection looks great, I got the skull Ipod holder, the dark blue jeans with hearts on pocket, the cherry polo & the white roll up sleeve shirt.

:heart:

Luna: I'll be sure to PM you if I see the tote back in stock online. I usually find stuff back in stock by putting it on my wish list and checking back a few times a day. I eventually get lucky.
lucy92: Thanks for the info on the magazine!

So is it true that Tara Jarman is next this Spring? I looked at her catalog, all her clothes seem very Banana Republic -ish. Not very original, or youth oriented.

yup, its true. i was disapointed too.

dulcedeleche said:
So is it true that Tara Jarman is next this Spring? I looked at her catalog, all her clothes seem very Banana Republic -ish. Not very original, or youth oriented.

Thats true, but I'm glad for the change.

I think everybody needs to have a chance, and I would appreciate a collection like hers seeing that I'm older.

I would love to see a collection geared toward the fashionable/chic career adult. It would be fanastic if they mixed some fun weekend pieces with some casual career items as well.

As I stated in my earlier post, I really like her current RTW collection, matter of fact I bought a satin skirt set from Tara Jarmon at Marshalls the other day.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got the skull clutch a few days ago, so cute! they were already sold out of the tote though...maybe i'll get lucky and spot it at another target..

ATTENTION:
well not a huge deal to everyone, but ebay has one RED trapunto dress on size 13 right now! im hoooping they get other sizes, but one lucky person can have it at last :(

^Hey, that's a good sign that the stores might start carrying it then!:clap: :bounce: I'll try to check my store today.:ninja:

i'm so annoyed with tara jarman! however, target was so right on with luella bartley that maybe, just maybe, it will work out. it has to, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
i went to target the other day, and most luella items were marked down. the jackets were half price! the only items left as full price here are the ones they just brought recently..

my girlfriend got that green plaid 80s prom dress from the campaign.
it's pretty cute. i like the way the luella hang tag is exactly the same
except for in very small understated lettering it says "for target"
underneath. very tasteful. i must say though that the fabrication of the
dress is aweful. it feels like plastic wrap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blissfullychelle
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->