Dior Homme S/S 09: : Marlon Texeira by Karl Lagerfeld

simons

Reaction score
Picture1-2.png

diorhomme.com

the entire campaign is up, will post the rest soon.

i actually like it. not great but does not hurt my eyes. glad it's in black and white because the colors from the show were eww!

it's nice..i love B/W ads
but it's seems repetitive from last season

god, i love those shirts. but i think those Lagerfeld campaigns totally work cause they showcase the details of the garments. last season too, it was all about those crisp detail shots.

Not necessarily about the campaign, but who the hell will wear these shirts, as innovative as they are?

Marlon is soo hot :brows: Thanks for sharing :flower:!

*diorhomme*

^ yes he is!
I like this, especially the close up shots, makes me look at it for a while.

hate it...as probably everything Karl L photograph....it doesn't do anything for me....it's just boring....Karl doesn't bring out the best of his models ever, as Hedi always does...and Marlon T looks short and with too much muscle for Dior Homme...but I guess Kris VA is trying to find his aesthetic at the house...and I didn't hate the collection...I just hate KL photography...

never heard of this Marlon guy, but he looks good. same concept with DH, it's getting a little played out..but this is still nice.

I didn't care for the collection, at all, but the ads look nice.

Marlon is a seventeen-year-old Brazilian model, I read a short interview with him another day and I fell in love with him :lol::crush:

boring......
and I think marlon wasn't fit for dior homme, but he is a hot guy.:crush:

I think it just looks like the last season's one.

Slightly awkward, but I think the overall feel is still alright

its a typical dior homme campaign. nothing exciting.

hate it...as probably everything Karl L photograph....it doesn't do anything for me....it's just boring....Karl doesn't bring out the best of his models ever, as Hedi always does...and Marlon T looks short and with too much muscle for Dior Homme...but I guess Kris VA is trying to find his aesthetic at the house...and I didn't hate the collection...I just hate KL photography...

how is the guy too muscular??? he's what i consider to be lean and natural looking.

Yes no more Karl this have style to old ads of Dior Homme by IVLamsweedeVMatadin

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->