Dior Homme S/S 08 by Karl Lagerfeld

Well, the concept is kind of bold...
Karl, what are you thinking about?:lol:

Karl, what are you thinking about?
When you've been with fashion industry for a long time, sometimes 'genius idea' turns crap, lol

Interesting that a company trying to portray a more mature image has a model laying half naked with his legs spread open...:innocent:

i wonder why they chose that image too... although it's not so much the mature image of the brand and such.

the thing is, are they honestly planning to sell just ANY underwear the same season that the HOT beckham ad came out? wishful thinking!

i like'd dior underwear campaigns a lot better before. a lot more intimiste, younger, sexier

^just for you to know... when we shoot underwears photog' usually put a sock in the pantie.... not to make it look bigger but because it's better for the photo's light etc.

and the man in underwear sticks to the story imo. it's not very imaginative.... but it still sticks to it...
and we always need sex in ad campains.
sex is everywhere dudes....

^^:lol: i wasnt really comparing THAT part of the campaigns... i was just saying that given how commercial beckham is (and that, lets admit it, his pics came out a lot sexier than this odd pose of the dior homme model), i feel like this can do nothing against it!

i am looking all over the net for those old underwear pics of dior homme and cant find them!! i hate dior for erasing all the slimane archives site!

so the story is a gay ménage à 3.....
please don't go, i love you, oh no don't go....

i couldn't really figure with the first pictures.....

well honestly, i liked it.... but there are some real bad shots....
oh and i like it still....

merci frenchie!

thats a good description.

am i the only one who gets a dolce vibe from those pictures?
i usually like karl's work, but come on... some of those shots are really bizarre...

besides... the leather jackets seem so dedicated to the father of the former dior homme customer it hurts...

^hmm,sorry but no...i don't see anything "dolce" about these :huh:
what makes you say that? :flower:

this (at least to me) very gay scenario gives me a feeling of a french and neurotic version of dolce sexy chic... especially the underwear posing picture...

maybe that will attract a larger public... but it's not at all my taste... and by the way... i can't see a more grown up approach in this ad campaign, as they wanted to evolve the clothing...

i don't know... maybe i just can't really judge it... maybe i'm too subjective...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->