Dior Homme S/S 08 by Karl Lagerfeld

but the big difference is that Timbaland is considered to be a good producer in the hip hip hop industry. And Lagerfeld's photography is not always greatly appreciated.
:lol::lol:
that's right.... Timbaland is a genius!!!!:mohawk:

I thought the models in the first advertisement were women at first, despite the "Homme" in the title. Such an awkward pose for a man, and I don't think the clothes help much. :doh:

it's not my favorite, but i want to support Kris' Dior Homme as best as i can. only after he disappoints me seriously in a few weeks, i'll lose hope in the new Dior. (i guess the "Homme" got dropped now, according to the Fashion Week schedule, no?)

i am afraid to say this is growing on me... i said and really thought that such thing could never ever grow on me, but the thing is i am strangely atracted to the second picture... this murderer attitude...
Cant wait for the next show

(karl just wants the free clothes lol :innocent: as if he deeded those... :innocent:)

kinda boring. These ads don't really move me or sell the clothes.

maybe its just me but dh looked more cooler/edgier when hedi was in charge i dont know gotta wait and see how the rest unfolds.

am i not the only one who thinks this actually looks like something f/ a catalogue?
there is absolutely nothing "amazing" about these :rolleyes:

these are just booooring. there is nothing significant about these ads.
they do not stand out at all and there is no 'signature' look or style to them.

to me the 2nd pic looks like an ad for hugo boss..

with hedi there existed an aesthetic that you could automatically detect as dh by hedi slimane.

so the story is a gay ménage à 3.....
please don't go, i love you, oh no don't go....

i couldn't really figure with the first pictures.....

well honestly, i liked it.... but there are some real bad shots....
oh and i like it still....

merci frenchie!

Interesting that a company trying to portray a more mature image has a model laying half naked with his legs spread open...:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->