Dior S/S 05 Socks

Some more pictures..

I love these now, Im just torned about which to get:blink: I am fnding the yellow ones so cute..:blush:

Attachments

• 00060f.jpg
    00060f.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 00280f.jpg
    00280f.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 00831.jpg
    00831.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 00220f.jpg
    00220f.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 10
^Yeah, I think I'd choose the first ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the blue and white could go with the current trend of everything nautical..:heart:

But dont ya think these socks are more of a statement piece.. I dunno...

I like the thought of them being out there! But the thought of them having huge letters of Dior written on them scares me a little:unsure:

Just got on the waitinglist for the blue/yellow...God, it seems they are making waitinglists for everything nowdays...:shock:

Oh, they are so pretty and girly, and fun!!:heart::heart::blush:

She said that the short version had some kind of pompoms on, I don't know what she means?

On all the pictures that I have seen there have been NO pompoms.:unsure:

dancingellecat said:
I can just see it now... Dior Tampons....Dior Nose Hair Trimmers....Toilet Paper.....

Theyre only socks...plenty of designers do socks, vivienne westwood does tights, its not that new to be honest.

On that note though, remeber the gucci eraser anyone? :lol:

I really like the socks, i think they're funky, i'm thinking about getting the yellow and blue and the pink and red ones, they're just too cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Dont feel bad, they are wicked.

They are so tacky that you just have to love them :P:heart:

Does anyone have any measurments for the long and short ones???

They are not in the store in London yet, so my SA could not give me any measurments.:doh:

I want them soo badely! Im thinking about going for the pink ones or the beige ones not too sure at the moment, I will probably have to by one pair of each lol, I didn't know they did short ones, I haven't seen them adevertised, just the long ones, Does anyone have a photo of the shorter ones?

^ Look up ^

The pink ones one the pictues that I posted, are the short ones.. under the knee, and the long ones above the knee.

I am petite so I am wondering exactly how long the long ones are.

They just look better.

^ I see thanks - Can't believe i missed that!
Anyway im not sure of which ones to get either, I have very long legs so the long ones would probably work better on me, not sure, I think i will have to see the socks compared in real life or get the exact measurments before I buy them.

Some more pictures of the shorter version.

Attachments

• 00320t.jpg
    00320t.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 00290f.jpg
    00290f.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
2muchchoice said:
^ I see thanks - Can't believe i missed that!
Anyway im not sure of which ones to get either, I have very long legs so the long ones would probably work better on me, not sure, I think i will have to see the socks compared in real life or get the exact measurments before I buy them.

You lucky cow:P

If you have long legs, you should definetly go for the long versions, the look so much better thats my opinion.

The shorter look a bit more like ordinary leggings.

My SA told me that the most popular ones was the blue/yellow next was the pink/red.

Currently they only have them in France but the London store should expect them the next couple of weeks.

They are high in demand, and I advice you to ge on a waitinglist asap if you want them.:wink:

ok thanx, spose im lucky to have long legs but then i hate the top half of my body so it never works both ways! Thanks for the tip, il try to get on the waiting list as soon as possible.

love the brown and cream ones...

wish i could pull them off, but i know i would look ridiculous!

i'm hoping to get the yellow/blue striped ones very soon.... hoping....

are they in the boutiques yet, or are they order only? boston has a small boutique so i don't know if they'd have 'em in (or they'd even be available! lol)... but if they do next time i go and there's no waitlist, i'll totally pick up a pair!! :smile: any color combo, they make me smile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinatzv
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->