Dior Sunglasses

brian, do you have the full video of Dior 03 rtw? I would love to have it...^_^

I have always wanted those Punk sunglasses, but they are so hard to find now...

Foxie-Pooh said:
Is she wearing the Remove sunglasses or just some cheap knockoffs...because they look like bad fakes...eww
She's Brooke Hogan...They're knockoffs, and she has a GRILL :sick:

I really dont like Brooke Hogan...She's vanilla but wants a flavor so badly

Last edited by a moderator:
I know who she is...I just wanted to make sure that Dior didn't make that plastic pink shades...because those are so ugly...I want to see the authentic Remove sunglasses though...on a side note...what's the purpose of grills anyways...just a lame excuse for fake teeth?

Foxie-Pooh said:
I know who she is...I just wanted to make sure that Dior didn't make that plastic pink shades...because those are so ugly...I want to see the authentic Remove sunglasses though...on a side note...what's the purpose of grills anyways...just a lame excuse for fake teeth?
Those frames look like shite too, the stones are falling off. I REALLY want to try these on just for fun, the FW collection looks to be instore already but I havent seen the Remove...

Im not sure, I guess it's that "we have so little taste and much money that we can put diamonds in our MOUTH" to me it's like..."You have diamonds in your teeth, riiiiight, so you're proud that you're a loser?"

manolocraver said:
isn't that the one Britney wore in her Toxic vid? But it's red...

The Removes? Err, I don't think so. This was just in the Fall 2006 collection.

Dior Glossy 1's

What is your opionion on these sunglasses?
And for those who own a pair, are you still wearing them? Do you regret buying them?
Are big sunglasses on "out" or on their way "out"?

Look forward to reading your responses :smile:
783422460.jpg

assets.eyeglasses

I still love both glossy and aviadior, but would never admit it IRL :lol: :blush:

I think that most people are a little over giant-sized shades, but i feel that glossy flatter most people. I -almost- bought a pair 2 years ago, and if i'd done it, i'm sure i'd wear it still, however, i would not buy it now, unless it was 60% off or more.

I think that they look good,

my opinion is that as long as a pair of sunglasses don't have any particular detail that really make them stand out, they will always be in style as long as they suit you and you style it right

I used to have them in white. When they first came out. Thank god I broke them.

I love these Dior sunnies, i have them in the havana colour. These sunglasses really suit my face so i'm still wearing them and i intend to wear them for quite some time. I think big sunnies are wll still be around for a bit longer, specially with the mod dresses making a come back.

Does anyone know if these are authentic or not?

Ebay Item number: 280113499382

I thought this thread would be much more popular than it it!

I'm really obsession over the Black Tie 35/S .. I wish I could afford them or that cheap shops would have knock offs.. haa

BLACK35S2.jpg

(go-optic.com)

Please Help! Where Can I Buy These Online?

I really really want these Dior "Overshine 1" sunglasses in pink as shown below (not to be confused with the smaller Dior Overshine 2 model.)

dior_overshine1_pink.jpg

My question is, where can I buy this exact model in this exact color online???-please don't reply with "try this website..."--please only reply if you can provide an exact website that sells this exact model in this exact shade. THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP!!!:heart::heart::heart:

(I know they occasionally pop up on ebay, but I prefer purchasing them from an online sunglasses shop and not have to wait for however long it'll take for someone to sell these on ebay-summer is almost over where I live-NEED THESE ASAP:heart::heart::heart:)

I love Dior sunglasses as well! I got my first pair for my birthday (the local Nordstrom Rack had them) and they were $60. They were the lavender Dior Airspeed 2's and I'm not a big sunglass person either but as soon as I tried them on it was magic.

^ I'm wondering whether you can see anything at all through those. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->