Dior Sunglasses

Snejana wears them on the front of i-D magazine
HorrorCover.jpg

source [snejana onopka thread] origianal source from Alien Sex Friend is [i-d myspace]

:flower:

wow, isn't that a little too much for sunglasses? lol i'd buy me some YSL shoes or something.

Is anyone else wondering if those Dior a/w 06-07 sunglasses with the crystals (I think they are) will be available?

00350f.jpg

Probably the strangest sunglasses i'v ever seen. :shock:

vogue.co.uk

justinleaddict said:
Is anyone else wondering if those Dior a/w 06-07 sunglasses with the crystals (I think they are) will be available?

00350f.jpg

Probably the strangest sunglasses i'v ever seen. :shock:

vogue.co.uk

I want to try those on just to see if I can see out of them.:D

kevinnn said:
I want to try those on just to see if I can see out of them.:D

:lol: So true! I was thinking the same thing...how is it possible to see out of those things!

my only dior shades is the "Adiorable" 4S shades w/ pink lens....i regret...but both my bf and the s.a. insisted those look the best on me after trying on a million pairs in the optical shop.

I too really liked the Latina Girls ones..but they didn't have them in the store then...so i settled for Gucci instead:P

?

I love these sunglasses that i saw on Victoria Beckham they are DIOR.Does anyone have them?They still dont sell them in my country so i was wondering how much they cost!
23-1.jpg

Credit.Poshmadness!

Ew, I hate looking at her sunglasses b/c then I have to see her HIDEOUS upturned nose, it's like a pigs nose.

Are those Dior? If they are they would be the Glossy1...Eluxury quotes them at $230...

Thanks i love them.Actually i saw them on alot of celebs this year!Ithought they are much more expensive!

Emil said:
Thanks i love them.Actually i saw them on alot of celebs this year!Ithought they are much more expensive!
Ya, Dior sunglasses are very reasonably priced, versus Chanel where a pair w/o crystals can run you up to $500. Also, I find that they have VERY good quality, very durable, and besides all that, they have the best designs, they're the hottest...I can't stop gushing about Dior sunglasses

BTW, if you are going to purchase them, I recommend from Giarre they have them deeply discounted, and they are real!

I was hoping someone in here would know where I could get the glasses with all the crystals all over them?? If you see them please post the store or website..I really want those glasses!!! thanks..

reese06 said:
I was hoping someone in here would know where I could get the glasses with all the crystals all over them?? If you see them please post the store or website..I really want those glasses!!! thanks..
They're apart of the Fall collection they'll hit stores around...July or August at the earliest.

Diorling thanks so much for the link.Major Karma to you.
Oh God i love all the colors i dont know wich one to get!
Thanks again!

i like the crystal concept but the shape is a bit turn off

i wonder what your vision will be like behind those shades.

Is she wearing the Remove sunglasses or just some cheap knockoffs...because they look like bad fakes...eww

064m.jpg

71684702.jpg

cred:getty & style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->