Dior Summer 2005 "Snow" Saddle Bag

BintDubai

Reaction score
Guyzzzzzzzzz check out this saddle bag ,, what do u think of it ??

is it out or yet ? price range?? limited edition?? it needs a waiting list 2 get it ?? what name it has ?? :heart: :shock: :shock: :heart: :heart: :heart: i love it

plzz be active :D

Attachments

• saddle snow.bmp
    257.1 KB · Views: 184
Ahlan! I heard it's a very limited edition.....but i love it:heart: :heart: :heart: !! yallah take care!

Ok :smile: i will look 4 a closer 1 ,, i have the small evening 1's pic ,,, shall i post it?

this is the evening One

Attachments

• snow dior.bmp
    253.2 KB · Views: 118
lolita729 ,,, OMG @ u ,,, u arabian ?? plzzz say yes ... mn wain 3rfti ennu limited ??

Oh, it's cute. I like the print actually and I like the red detailing.

Diorling ... it's woooooooow ,, i think the saddle is going 2 come back again to the trend this year ,,last few saddle were produced by dior were woooooow ,have u seen the denim saddle with strass and flower patches on it ?

Guyz i looked all over the net ,, the 1st pic i've posted is the ONLY 1 i could find :(
plzz gimme a hand :(

Its called Snow, hence the colour and detailing, but that's about all that i know

i've seen this one before. it's denim with macrame lace over it, and red patent leather trim. it's a very limited edition, and i believe it's about $1,500. the smaller "evening" version is about $900.

there are the best pictures i could get of it, but you get the idea:

macrame_saddle_01.jpg
macrame_saddle_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
there's also a matching "snow" blazer in the same denim with macrame lace...here's the photo so you can get an idea what the texutre of the bag is like:

00101.jpg

Brian, I always wait for your post whenever Dior is concerned !!!
:heart: :blush:

brian said:
there's also a matching "snow" blazer in the same denim with macrame lace...here's the photo so you can get an idea what the texutre of the bag is like:

lovely hat, lovely blazer... don't care for the bag

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSoCalledPrep said:
lovely hat, lovely blazer... don't care for the bag

01341.jpg

i love the blazer too :wub: ... i'd love to see it worn in a different way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->