I'm not a plastic bag - Anya Hindmarch

I've only ever seen ONE person with it. I guess it's just not that popular in Canada. But I'd love one for school, too.

I actually havent seen a single one. I'll stop wearing it when it gets popular :P

I'm tempted to look into getting one off of ebay but I've never bought anything on ebay before and I'm somewhat wary of it.

I love my AH 'not a plastic bag' (which i got from Whole Foods nyc when they came out).

It really is the perfect shape for groceries, and the handle is very comfortable. I love the saying on the bag, I really love it. I think it's a nice message, and (actually, no matter what bag i use to carry purchases) people see me putting stuff in my bag and things like: Good for you! (in a nice way, not patronizing). it's sweet.

Anyway, i love the flat bottom, and how the flat bottom can flip up so the entire bag can be flat and folded.

I am however, going to do something about the edges of the letters, like seal them with clear nail polish, because I see a lot of people whose bags are getting sorta frayed at the edges of each letter. I can't be having that, because I love my bag. : )
(i only use it for purchases, never as a handbag)

Oh I love this bag and I don't use plastic bag for groceries anymore anyway , but i am having a hard time paying 200 dollars for a bag which was like 20 dollars in the first place. However, everytime i see someone carrying it I instantly want one!! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
multibabydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->