I'm not a plastic bag - Anya Hindmarch

got it at AH Beijing a week ago..has been carrying it everywhere since then..school, cinema, and supermarkets of course ..feel nice..:P

i dont know if its been mentioned

but brick lane did have/has a stall were a identical bag with the phrase

"I am not a twat"

printed on it.

here are different colors, from ebay:

141e_1.JPG

5f20_1.JPG

28ea_1.JPG

812f_1.JPG

s.gif

^which country got the lavender? I don't think i've seen that before

^ france.

Last edited by a moderator:
finally received my bag in green. i will actually use it at the supermarket!

I wanted to get one for my store's Handbag Archive collection and hunted for ages on Ebay for an authentic one. Started bidding on one, but it sold for $380 !!!!!! WTF???? Insanity.

..madness!!
I found out that yesterday at the 10corsocomo store the bag was goiing to be sold in exclusive for Italy, one bag for person, you've to put your name o a list wait and get the bag. I went there at 10 o'clock ( the store open at 10!) and I tought that there were no people there...wrong!! few italians...a lot of tourist were "fighitig" to put the name on a list ... I was one of the 350 "lucky" person to put the name of that list.....the store manager said that they have 700 bags, so 2 bags ( yeah 2 bags!!) for person so they could take only 350 names. ok fine...we start to waut for 3 hours when they come outside and scremed: the bags are sold out!!! WTF??? the list was on 200...so they've sold about 100 bags?!!...where are the 600 bags???!!!...I won't tell you al the madness...well the police went there and we find out that they've sold even 3-4 bags for person, that those person were selling they bags for €80/100 euro just on the street around the corner...so we called the "guardia di finaza" ( is the police dept that check the finantial abuse etc) and they start to check invoices recipt etc....total disgustig .. we ( italians..) are very famous to make all those kind of thing...I feel so ashamed about my country and for the other italians that are not like the ones that are famous only for cheating and stuf like this.
at the end of the day ..the police forced the store to find the bags at least for the 350 persons on that list...so we had to wait more to give them our details etc etc....well I think that we will never be called to get the bag! we even found out that about 200 bags were given to vip customers for free the day before...I don't know what to thinl but It was supposed to be a bag for a good cause and ( here in italy) is just another way to be "cool" and to make money......ahhh a girl told me that the stilyst was there....

I can't belive it:shock:..I've recived a call from the store....they've the bags...starting from the 24th of august we ( the persons on the list...) can go to buy the "damn" bag.....:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
i got it today, it's the green one! yay!

I think it's ridiculous how popular this bag is.Are people actually buying it because they LIKE the bag or because it's popular?

I want one, on retail--they are crazy cheap, but they're all sold out in Hong Kong at Harvey Nichols... :(

The lavender is cute! For those of you that have these, can you fit a lot of groceries in them?

Hello :flower:
For anyone that wishes to by this bag at a 'reasonable' price...

www.wearewhatwedo.org/

index-column.jpg
index-header.gif
clearpixel.gif
After the first phase launch of the ‘I’m not a plastic bag’ re-usable shopper, anyone who joined our mailing list has been offered the opportunity to buy one of the new bags (in navy blue, green or charcoal grey).
Luckily for you, the deadline has passed and some subscribers have not placed an order.
So while stocks lasts you can order one in our shop. Remember only one bag can be purchased per customer and we regret that the bag colour cannot be specified.
The price of the new, set package is £16.49 (£16.49+pp+VAT - £21.78).
This price includes a copy of our latest book ‘Change the World 9 to 5’ (retail £8.99), trackable courier delivery. A signature will be required when the package is delivered and we regret we can only deliver to mainland UK. Please read our FAQ before placing the order.

I hope this helps :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balazsmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->