I'm not a plastic bag - Anya Hindmarch

ok i ordered it. lets see when i will receive it! thanks retro

leyla ~ let me know what color u receive!

please see tFS guidelines - transactions prohibited

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh why is the world so cruel with me!!!! I want one but I don't live in the UK! :angry:

i ordered one too. does anyone have pics of the bag in different colors?

I thought of that too... I also wondered if when you buy it, how do they package the purchase? In a plastic bag?

Do people even care?! I can't stand how everyone is jumping in just because it's a "designer bag" (and even then, I'm sure some people have never even heard of Hindmarch until now).

Plus this whole thing is giving me a headache. I ordered my online weeks ago and I still haven't received mine. Should I be worried?

i got mine yesterday but its not with me yet as i had it sent to a friend. he said the writing is green.

Sometimes it seems cute, but sometimes it seems too bland and generic...I prefer her other printed bags though.

i already own 3 of her be a bags and they are the same canvas i would guess.. they are just good throw around bags in general :smile:

source: nytimes.com

To the Editor:
I read your article and since it was pouring down rain and I needed groceries, I thought I would trek to the nearby Whole Foods store. When I arrived, the line was long (despite the rain), and the cashier told me that they were just opening the last box of canvas bags, so there was clearly no chance that I was going to get one.
There was something grandly ironic, and perhaps a bit disconcerting, as I watched people leave the store with their “I’m Not a Plastic Bag” bag carefully wrapped in a plastic bag to shield it from the rain and keep it in pristine condition so it could immediately be listed on Craigslist and eBay for resale! (I overheard the plans of many, as I surveyed the line.)
Ashley Bell
New York

:doh:

I waited for mine in line at Whole Foods my bag's were put into canvas totes that I brought with me. I saw a few guys who were planning to resell carrying them out in plastic Whole Food's bag's. I'm not hypocrite but many sadly are...

In supermarkets...I have been seeing many I'm-not-a-plastic-bag owners put plastic grocery bags in their famous bags.

Actually...I think some supermarkets' own reusable grocery canvas bags send out the environmental message more effectively.

I just don't get it. Why would you even want the bag if you weren't going to use it in the proper manner.

I wish they would just make the bag readily available. If they didn't do this whole limited edition thing the bag wouldn't seem so precious and people would use it in the proper manner instead of acting foolish. I think people are buying it right now just for the sake of having it - while people who really want it and would certainly use it in the correct manner can't find it anywhere.

here in milan only 10corso como sells that bag and the waiting list is ridicolus.. I went there a week ago and they told me that you've to wait a couple of mouths to have the bag....

I got the bag 2 weeks ago. And sold for a profit. :innocent::P
I wonder what's the deal abt the bag? It is only "not a plastic" bag B)

I've read in a local magazine that you can book the bag at 10corsocomo by sending them an email.... only one bag for person .. the mail is: [email protected] I don't know if they ship worldwide..

I just don't get it. Why would you even want the bag if you weren't going to use it in the proper manner.

I wish they would just make the bag readily available. If they didn't do this whole limited edition thing the bag wouldn't seem so precious and people would use it in the proper manner instead of acting foolish. I think people are buying it right now just for the sake of having it - while people who really want it and would certainly use it in the correct manner can't find it anywhere.

Ditto everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balazsmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->