Disney's Year of a Million Dreams by Annie Leibovitz

scarlet is the best! (and i'm not a fan of hers)
then beckham (though background is somehow too still - ?)
would love to see some other too!

I have to say, they're alot better than I thought they'd be. =] They're all great.

These ads are amazing... I think they should pick Gwen instead of Beyonce. Remember the vid "What u're waiting for"?

I really like the Scarlett one, I really do. Its the sense of the evening air, the mist creeping in, as she runs away.

I am in awe!! The pictures are awesome! Except Beyonce.. She looks rather weird in the pictures.

Scarlett looks beautiful. It would be nice if they had done some more... e.g Cate Blanchett as Tinkerbell? (sorry tinkerbell was what I came up with off the top of my head)

These ads are amazing in print (See Vanity Fair US March) -- a great campaign from Disney!

*UPDATE*

Story of fairies 22/10 - 18:06

David Beckham, Beyoncé and Scarlett Johansson already had had the possibility to interpret a personage of the Disney. Now it is the time of Gisele Bündchen. The Brazilian will be Wendy, in Wendy & Peter, the new campaign of the studio. In the history of the Land of Never, written for James Barrie, Wendy she is the son oldest of the Darling, a family of London. In a certain night the girl receives the visit from a called boy Peter Pan and... The remaining portion of history everybody already knows. The new campaign launched for the Disney brings the call: "Where the safe imagination the day", and was photographed by Annie Leibowitz. Who interprets Peter Pan is nobody little than the dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov. The images of the new covered with star pair will have to be divulged in briefing.

glamurama

Gisele seems like the wrong choice for Wendy, but still excited to see her! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->