DIY fashion ideas

Jusska could you post a tutorial? I've been looking around for ways to do it, but none got it the way I wanted, but you nailed it! :D

Any ideas what can I do with these old ankle booties?

1666_41736463583_4170_n.jpg

(my own pic)

Here are my latest DIYs

Embellished tights
DSC_0020-2.jpg

Transparent clutch
DSC_0014.JPG

Studded bra
IMG_20120914_091147.jpg

Studded gloves
DSC_0972.JPG

I recently did a D.I.Y. inspired by Meadham Kirchoff S/S 13 and the overall 'jewels fit for royalty' trend that's caught on. I wanted to have the same feel without spending any real cash on it.

Meadham Kirchoff:

Mine:

Materials:
rhinestones, gold collar, either glue gun, jewel glue, or E6000 glue

I bought a cheap rhinestone bag from a craft store and simply glued the rhinestones onto an existing gold collar I owned that needed an update. Really easy d.i.y. to do!

photo sources: my own & halboy @Tumblr

I forgot I had these. Now WHAT THE EFF am I supposed to do with all these? Patch up the crotch in my old jeans w/ the CD ones? Sell 'em on eBay? ANY ideas would be greatly appreciated, because Lord knows I have none (my scan)
6e1b52a10779a77fe802ba041a6411f1_zps9c9a23e1.jpg

I've always wanted to make these floral sunglasses but I didn't think that i'd ever actually wear them. I just like the look of them!
Found these instructions on the Mink Pink blog. Perhaps someone here might be interested in making them!

sunglasses.png

What you'll need:

A pair of sunglasses
A variety of ceramic roses and flowers
Disposable container or popsicle stick
A handful of toothpicks

floralsunnies1.jpg

STEP ONE: Start by squeezing a small amount of E6000 into a disposable container or onto a wooden popsicle stick. I like to use a small amount at a time, as the glue tends to dry quickly. Using the tip of a toothpick, apply a dollop of glue onto the back of the largest ceramic flower

floralsunnies2.jpg

STEP TWO: Press the flower firmly onto the outer corner of the sunglasses. Hold it in place, for at least a minute, until the glue sets. Working along the top of the glasses, continue to add smaller flowers.

floralsunnies3.jpg

STEP THREE: Add a few small flowers down the right side of the glasses. After most of the flowers have set, unfold the sunglasses and add a couple of larger flowers on the temples or arms.

floralsunnies4.jpg

STEP FOUR: Repeat on the other side and allow to dry for a couple of hours

floralsunnies5.jpg

minkpinkblog.blogspot.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that on Honestly, WTF . It got me curious why she never painted the flowers gold. That would've been better, I think.

That looks quite nice! I rarely like the things people do for do it yourself, although I love the fact that they do them.

I love those sunglasses, especially the black flowers, so cute

transparent bag :smile: My idea, but my father did the whole job :D

Attachments

• DSC_8812.JPG
    DSC_8812.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 7
I love those sunglasses! B) I have a new d.i.y. that involves the typical spike headband with a little twist: instead of using the usual metallic tone spikes I have used czech pressed glass bead spikes. They come in every color/pattern in the rainbow and can have opaque/clear/or matte finishes.

Supplies:

czech pressed glass spikes (pictured in tanzanite, 6 count)
thin clear plastic headband
E6000 glue to attach

photos my own

nice ideas here and well presented!

i found this and thought i'd share...
http://love-aesthetics.blogspot.nl
DIY | T Strap Bra

Who doesn't love all those sheer tops, blouses and loose transparent knits? Well. When I have run to catch my train with the knowledge that my fashionable bra has no straps all that love kind of disappears for a moment. But there is no need to hate anymore though, a few beautifully placed black lines give endless layering possibilities and practicality. I'm even thinking about wearing this one over a tee.

This DIY is a simple one: Attach a some broad elastics to your strapless bra.
I chose to do a simplistic T shape for my straps.

Made this today as a D.I.Y of the chanel (obviously) necklaces. It was a real dodgy D.I.Y I just used random bit I had in the house, by no means perfect.

My picture

Collaboration between me and heelscatchfire!

D.I.Y. Givenchy Nose Ring

photo and video by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->