DIY fashion ideas

Im thinking of putting lots of bling on one of my black bikinis like this one from victorias secret :
$(KGrHqUOKi8E1KgJDFBLBNZU9w1Fvw~~_3.JPG

(http://cgi.ebay.com/Victorias-Secret-MIRACULOUS-BLING-PUSH-UP-BIKINI-36C-/370487354662)

I've caught the sewing bug after taking my first introductory course and I'm obsessed with DIY projects :smile:

Inspired by American Apparel's leather pouches

10n8cop.jpg

29mqf89.jpg

These cost over 95% LESS than AA's version. I'm so tempted to open up an etsy shop!

^:ninja: :lol: I know... But I've seen some really cool low ones around my school and I just can't resist. ^_^'

I´m thinking of taking concert tshirts that are too big and cut the print and sew it on a smaller tshirt. Any useful sites? :smile:

I´m thinking of taking concert tshirts that are too big and cut the print and sew it on a smaller tshirt. Any useful sites? :smile:

i have some advice, i think the easiest thing to do would be to simply turn the shirt into a simple halter top.

xojane has some tips (this is magazine editor jane pratt's website)
http://www.xojane.com/diy/alter-t-shirt-into-halter-and-racerback-tank

there are many etsy sellers that will do that for you, if you arent experienced.

i send all mine to an etsy seller in canada that charges 25$ per shirt (including shipping) i consider it well worth it.

^what´s an etsy seller?
that site looks helpful, thanks :smile:

after watching this, i wonder how many real louboutin's are out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to share a DIY that my husband did for me. I am in love with tartan, so he customized Kurt Geiger shoes with tartan fabric, and here is the result :

1-30.jpg

2-6.jpg

What do you think ?

^great work, kudos to him :smile:
they look like shoes with cut outs and your socks are showing.

Thank you Kokobombon, and KemAlnagdy, I will tell him, and I am sure he will be pleased :smile:
And you are right it kind of look like cut out shoes, I didn't realize until you told me, but it is true :wink:

I recently bought a black bow tie but now I think I look like a waitress if I wear it with a white shirt... any ideas on how to change it? "bedazzled" it or something?

^I´m thinking of studs, I´m gonna try to achieve something like these

fashioninmyeyes.com/etsy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
1st one looks great! i think u should do it then post a pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->