Do you hang or fold your "polo style" shirts?

tyNW

Reaction score
I have a TON of polos, from burberry to abercrombie, do you guys fold or hang them? My brother once told me if you hang they will get stretched out over time and get long or something.. any truth to this? I have probably 25+ of these shirts and they will def sit in closet for periods of time lol

i think it is irrelevant how you put them in your closet.
with my polo shirts(some hang, some fold), i did not have any problems, yet.

Loose, heavy knitwear will def. stretch, so there is some truth to it. Polos are so dense and light that they won't. Keep them hanging if that's what you prefer!

Hand, because they get weird creases when you've had them folded for too long in a drawer.

I fold them, sometimes with paper in between to prevent wrinkling (especially when traveling). I don't think any of them will stretch if you hang them, unless you have a really big hanger that doesn't fit the polo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say hang...as they will get creases in them over time. Use wooden hangers to prevent those odd bumps on the shoulder. :smile:

fold..i'm too paranoid about clothes loosing their shape if they're hung...

^Yeah, I'm kinda that way too. I fold 'em. Or "it", rather, since I only have one. :P

i fold mine...mostly because i have more room in my drawers than in my closet

Hang with wooden hangers. folding gives them wierd creases. The only thing I fold are shorts, jeans, pants, and tees.

I hang mine upside down...I know its weird, but my closet is packed so i have like 2-3 on 1 hanger :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baerry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->