Wear, Return, Store, Sell or Donate?

:rofl:..
this thread became very funny..very quickly..

lucky you have such a good sense of humour soft..^_^..

do you ever wear the boots any more?..when was the last time you wore them?..
do you have any particular emotional attachment to them?..will you use them for work?..
can you see yourself wanting / wearing them in the not too distant future?...

if the answer is 'NO' to more than 3 of these questions..i say sell / donate..
if you think someone else will benefit more from them..or love them more..i also say sell / donate..
:wink:...

:rofl:...
*that's an old pic...she is now barefoot and naked....:innocent:

but laika...
what about the boots???...
should i keep them or let mary have them?...

:P

Keep them!

And tell Miss. Poppins next time you see her,
I'm waiting with my pencils ready! :glare: ...

She may keep her hat on! :innocent:

Should I keep this?

Ok I bought these things today and I shouldn't have really because I was trying to be good this month, but I dunno. Should I keep or take back?
IMG_5591.jpg
The top.
IMG_5593.jpg

Its not like they were epensive at all. I just feel bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deborah - I guess it depends on what you paid for them. They are (IMO) ok but nothing special (no offence)

I like both the floral top & the shoes--are those the new items? I say keep both ...

I think I will keep. They were cheap. And I will get use out of them I'm sure.

Would you wear this? Yay or Nay clothing edition

So after searching for 45 minutes for a thread that is something like this, I came up with nothing for clothing pieces. So hopefully I didnt miss it....:blush:

I was thinking about all these random items that can accumulate in a wardrobe that you really do not know for sure why you have it. Or maybe something you bought to wear with a particular skirt and it didnt look right, and you never got around to returning it. Or even something you want to buy but are not 100% sold on it. Sometimes I find an un-biased opinion will help give you that nudge to either pitch it, buy it or actually wear it.
I know sometimes when I ask family or friends if they like something, they give me that face like "why would you even think of wearing that". They just do not understand that sometimes something that may look ugly to them can actually be one of your favorite pieces and be very functional in your wardrobe.
Now I know we all have different styles and ideas, and we are not trying to impress everyone, but sometimes extra eyes (especially fashionable ones) can help you figure out if you really need this item.
I noticed that I have items or want to buy items that I am just not super sure on. I know sometimes my taste can get wacko on me and then I come out of it thinking why did I buy that!!! I know everyone else probably does this too.
So Maybe this thread could be used for all those things regarding clothes, like the Yay or Nay for shoes. Not a what to wear with it type thread but a Would you wear this thread.

Would this thread work? I know I would use it, but would anyone else?

^ Maha, I think this thread is what you're looking for :flower: Post away if you have something you'd like opinions on ...

we also have a 'does this work' thread in here somewhere...^_^...
where you can post pics of a look and get opinions from members about whether it works and suggestions of how to make it better...

and a yay or nay thread in shop till you drop...
:flower:

*oh...and btw...
i kept the boots...
i couldn't get rid of them for sentimental reasons..
they are the first pair of really 'expensive' shoes that i ever bought...

^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! :flower:

I'm not too sure about this dress, I like it but don't know if it works on me. I'm not sure about the length and thinks it make me look a bit pear shaped. So, to return or not?

I like it, and I don;t think it makes you look pear shaped at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->