Does This Work? Get Fashion Feedback Here.

Okay, great :smile: Thank you for the feedback! I do like the idea of having a neon accessory

Is a striped polo shirt and straight jeans safely within "summer casual", or does it slide across the boundary to "sloppy"?

ibtz5Fjl2uL1xF.jpg

my own

What looks good on this shoe?

What jean/pant color & sock look good on this shoe?

Attachments

• Shoe.jpg
    Shoe.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 185
I got a short mono on summer sale but the summer is ending so I was thinking of transitioning it to fall. How do you guys feel about that? wearing it with stockings and a cardi...

^I just realized that I wrote "mono" which is what in Argentina we call a jumpsuit :lol:
so I bought a short jumpsuit...

i didnt know what mono was either..i thought you might have meant a monokini. :P what kind of material is it?

is it more like a romper or playsuit? i have some denim rompers but i havent worn it with anything else...(here is a photo of mine from style.com)

thigh high socks (like from american apparel) could work.

Attachments

• myromper.jpg
    myromper.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
You could wear either socks or stockings, it will look great with both :smile: And a light cardigan if it´s not that cold yet.

Here´s mine, it´s made of a light cotton.

I´m 36, wouldn´t thigh high socks be a little much? I know that the 90s are back and I used to wear them but I was 16 then ^_^ (did I just write 36? gosh that sounds old :lol:)

I´m veering towards opaque stockings (like the ones in the latest Saint Laurent show) and a cardi... so, it´s not dated?

jaulaweb.com

Help to recognise MARNI Dress

Hi all,
Recently I have got a nice two pieces MARNI Dress. The ex-owner is unknown and so I can not ask her from which collection and how to wear this dress.
I am really curious and would very thankful if you would help to find some pictures from the catwalk or pics of this dress, because it is unclear for me how to wear this overdress with all this strange drapee.
The dress consist of a top and skirt or overdress, all in silk chiffon in nude colour.
Thank you in advance!
C2fdtA.jpg

sw53ah.jpg

C2fdtA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgive me if this is not the right topic.. but I need advice for asking about a gift. It's going to be my big 21 pretty soon.. and I'm asking for 1 nice large present from my parents. I know a lot of girls my age tend to ask for jewelry and stuff from Tiffanys. I have stuff from there but I don't wear it a lot because it's sentimental and I don't want it to scratch. Besides, I'm a handbag girl. Is that weird?

Forgive me if this is not the right topic.. but I need advice for asking about a gift. It's going to be my big 21 pretty soon.. and I'm asking for 1 nice large present from my parents. I know a lot of girls my age tend to ask for jewelry and stuff from Tiffanys. I have stuff from there but I don't wear it a lot because it's sentimental and I don't want it to scratch. Besides, I'm a handbag girl. Is that weird?

fyi tiffany polishes jewelry for free as a courtesy. i have dropped off bracelets there to have the scratches taken out.

I think asking for a bag is fine if you will get more joy out of it, but classic pieces of jewlery is safer...

PS: Bags also get scratched btw, but I don't think Balenciaga will polish out the scratches:lol:

The advantage of jewelry is that it lasts forever to commemorate an occasion, whereas most bags will not. However, taste does change, and I don't wear a lot of my jewelry from when I was younger very much. Part of the problem was that I didn't know where to get the good stuff, and I do now. (I like indie designers, baroque and colored South Sea pearls, etc.)

A good watch would be another option. There you can combine fine leather and jewelry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another question, any instant advice will be greatly appreciated. I'm going away to Florida this Sunday, and I kind of wanted to switch up my handbags. I was thinking of bringing out my old Louis Vuitton monogram canvas speedy 25. Is it tacky if I bring it back or use it? I know for a while the monogram canvas was deemed as ostentatious or tacky after it got overexposed for a few years and was exploited by knockoff brands, but I want to use something different and quite frankly, I think the Michael Kors bags have taken over the role of being ostentatious and ridiculous. My other option was a brown Marc by Marc bag I have but haven't used in a while, and last resort choice was a hot pink Michael Kors bag I received last year.

It all depends on what you wear it with. I don't recommend wearing it with hipster jeans, a pink juicy couture zipper hoodie, or assecorize with a tiny chihuahua:wink: The main problem with the Louis Vuitton speedy is that so many tacky people have worn it. It is not the easiest bag to wear at this point, but on the right person with the right style, pretty much anything can work:flower:

^Thank you so much!:flower: Seeing my style is FAR Paris Hilton's:lol: , I think I'll bring it. It's a shame it was so exploited by tacky celebrities, it's genuinely a nice bag/ bag design that's so historic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->