Dolce & Gabbana Animale 2007: Caroline Trentini

lot's of leopard skin... roar Carol :lol:

such sexiness... arigato!

Reading the title...
Dolce & Gabbana + Animale + Caroline Trentini
Sex appeal all in one.

Oh my God, this is so sexy. Thank you. So it's basically a... "Animal" line? :lol:

omg, I love it!!! caroline is by far my favorite model!!!

omg, I love it!!! caroline is by far my favorite model!!!

wow how incredibly creative and innovative of Dolce & Gabbana to use some over-sexed campaign featuring the most over-rated model AND animal prints........

I actually like these for their shameless exuberance and sheer disregard for good taste. She's adrift in a sea of bags!

I have seen other versions of ads from this Animalier line - images of the accessories alone - in UK newspapers over the past two weeks. They're much more sedate.

Really sexy pictures........nice to see a model with noticeable breasts.
Caroline has a really sexy body.

kuba01 said:
wow how incredibly creative and innovative of Dolce & Gabbana to use some over-sexed campaign featuring the most over-rated model AND animal prints........

Agreed.

I think it's just a bad campaign. Maybe because I've never understood animal prints, maybe because the idea is really boring and maybe because even Caroline cannot change it...

I like it a lot. Who shot it? Klein or Meisel?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont mind it, cant be excited because I'm too ill.
Random, but what is she in, a car? I would like to know, I cant tell :P

JR1 said:
I dont mind it, cant be excited because I'm too ill.
Random, but what is she in, a car? I would like to know, I cant tell :P

I thought she was in a car at first too, but I think that is just a larger bag she is grasping (looks like a car door though:blink: )

I like it though, Caroline is so sexy!

I think she's in the backseat of a convertible. If you look at the pictures posted by kwikspell, you can see the seats and headrests to Caroline's left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->