Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2019.20 Milan

Hell no! I can see that they tried to do something a little but different, but it didn’t work. Way too many looks, way too confusing to watch, they really need to pull their s*it together and return to the eurotrash they were so good at. And maybe change the designers

I haven’t bought anything D&G since 2014. I’ve decided to not buy anything from them anymore and I must say that beyond their behaviour, their work only made me realize that I made the right choice.
Despite all of that, this is their best collection in a longtime. Too bad it’s just an uninspired best-off.
Dolce & Gabbana has been terrible for the majority of the decade and now, I suspect that the next decade will look like a long retrospective (even if that was the case already).

The show looked like a circus. They shouldn't have changed the casting director.

One thing positive about their racist scandal is there's no "influencers" on the runway, only real models. Now their show really looks like 3 years ago, which is nothing new at all.

So many looks that it's ridiculous.

I haven't been to a Dolce store in forever but is it even possible for them to produce this much? Are they putting a lot of this into production? I would imagine it to be incredibly expensive and while they may be selling clothing, I can't imagine they are doing that well.

So many looks that it's ridiculous.

I haven't been to a Dolce store in forever but is it even possible for them to produce this much? Are they putting a lot of this into production? I would imagine it to be incredibly expensive and while they may be selling clothing, I can't imagine they are doing that well.
Dolce & Gabbana is not that expensive tbh. I’ve always felt like they are also putting their permanent stuff on the runway.
They must have an unusual way of working or they must own their factories to control the production.

Everytime i go to a department store (in Paris or elsewhere), there are always people at their corner (unlike Prada for example). The social media debacle doesn’t have any impact on their brand so far.

That’s why they are so arrogant.
Now that they are banned from China, I wonder if they’ll concentrate their efforts on South America.

Dolce & Gabbana is not that expensive tbh. I’ve always felt like they are also putting their permanent stuff on the runway.
They must have an unusual way of working or they must own their factories to control the production.

Everytime i go to a department store (in Paris or elsewhere), there are always people at their corner (unlike Prada for example). The social media debacle doesn’t have any impact on their brand so far.

That’s why they are so arrogant.
Now that they are banned from China, I wonder if they’ll concentrate their efforts on South America.

Interesting to hear. I buy Dolce at on the resell market as the men's market value isn't incredibly expensive and is really easy to find.

I actually wish they would've explored the maribou? feather section a bit more. I feel like early 2000s Dolce would've turned it out but the way they design now is totally different. This is so forgettable though.

is this the first time in like a decade they haven't used a stereotypical, embarrassing and shameful commodification of 'italy' in their clothes? i am shook (still seen before and mostly trashy tho, as usual)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->